That's How The Shore Goes

Andrea's POV
We made it back to the house and Snooki called the local police about Ronnie.

"Hello? Yeah, I'm looking for Ronnie. We're just wondering his status right now and if he can come home or not." Nicole says, talking on the phone.

"6:30 in the morning, write it down." Nicole told Vinny. That's what time Ron is coming home.

"It's three hours from now. He's a big boy." Vinny says walking out of the room.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." I told Sam.

We talked for a few minutes, before I went to my room to get some sleep.

*****

I was sitting at the table eating, when I looked up and saw Sam walk into the house with Ron.

"Hey!" I said excitedly, causing them to smile at me.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now." Mike says while walking into the kitchen.

Mike and Ron were talking about what happened.

"He fucking deserved it, bro." Ron says. That, I agreed with.

*****

Later that night, we were sitting on the couch while Mike was on the phone trying to get a date. He was failing miserably so he was calling multiple girls. It was really hilarious.

"Can you hurry up? I need to call my friend." I said. Mike held up one finger telling me to wait.

After a little while, he finally got off the phone and him and Pauly went upstairs to their room.

I went over and sat on the beanbag chair and I picked up the phone. I dialed my best friend, Camille's number.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just came home from my night shift." Camille says. She works as a bartender.

"Are you still coming here?" I asked.

"Yep, I'll be there tomorrow." She replied.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, love you." She says.

"Love you too." I replied before hanging up.

I'm really excited that she's coming. We've been best friends since we were about twelve.

Then, Nicole decided to call Keith and ask him out on a date.

He didn't answer so she left a voicemail.

"Hey Keith, it's Nicole." She says.

"Hey, boo-boo!" Jenni says, jokingly. Nicole playfully hit her.

"Um, I kinda wanted to see what you were doing. We're going to the beach tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up or whatever. Give me a call tomorrow when you get this, or I'll give you a call like a stalker. Alright, bye." She says before putting the phone down.

"Oh, fuck me!" She laughed.

*****

The next day, Jenni, Mike, and I were at work. We were all  standing outside.