A Cheesy Situation

Andrea's POV
"Oh, my gosh!" I said, running over and hugging her.

"You look great!" I complimented.

"Thank you!" She smiled before going over to hug Jenni.

"Yo, today is crazy." Vinny said.

"Hey, Sammi. How are you?" Alex said, hugging her.

"I'm good." She replied. She gave Pauly and Vinny a hug as well. Ron was still in shock.

"Feel better?" Pauly asked her.

"Much better." Sam replied, walking away. She went to go find the others. Then Ronnie went outside, Pauly followed him.

"Get down here right now!" Jenni shouted to the meatballs, the three of us walked up the stairs.

"Oh, my god!" Nicole shouted before hugging Sam.

"Get out of here!" Deena exclaimed before Sam gives her a hug. Then we all went back downstairs.

"Did you see Ron?" Deena asked her.

"Really, really quick. He didn't say anything. Just said hello and walked away. I was like, 'Oh, my god.'" Sam explained.

"So single Sammi or..." Deena trailed off.

"Yes." Sam said, hugging her.

"Promise?" Nicole asked

"Yes." Sam repeated.

Let's see if she'll keep that promise...

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I needed that. Like, really, really bad." Sam replied.

"Your mood's good. Your nails are good." Nicole said.

"My toes are good. My nails are good. I can go get nails done." Sam told her

"And you have new glasses." I said, pointing to them.

"Yeah!" She smiled. All of a sudden, Ron walked into the house, making things awkward.

"Hi, how we doin'?" Ron said awkwardly.

"You look pale." Sam told him, making us laugh.

"Uh, I just fucking saw a ghost, that's why." Ron said before sitting on the couch.

******

A little bit later, we were getting ready to go to Karma.

"Vinny, I wanna cuddle." Nicole said to him out of nowhere.

"Want me to go over there? Snooki called and I obey." Vinny joked. He sat next to her and leaned his head against hers.

"I wanna cuddle tonight." She told him.

A few minutes later, we took a shot to welcome Sam back before leaving the house.