02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 2:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"...There is one thing that I haven't told you. Actually...people have liked you for a long time..."

In order to survive, Mu Yanyan also gave up.

When this sentence was said, she couldn't help getting goose bumps.

"I didn't marry you for money. Although my family did it for money, I didn't take any of the money."

"I just like you and admire you. You don't know that I can only stand in a place where you can't see and watch you silently. I don't know how happy I was when I knew that I could marry you..."

"Although you have become a vegetable, you can't talk to me, and can't be nice to me, but as long as you can silently guard you like this, I feel satisfied."

Tsk tsk, I have to be touched by my own words.

Fortunately, she read a lot of romance novels when she was okay before, and now she can open her mouth.

"Before, they found a great **** for you. The great **** said so much to stimulate you, and you may wake up. Although I think what I said before is vicious, I would rather let everyone misunderstand me as a poisonous woman for you. , As long as you can wake up."

"Han Zheng, you wake up quickly, as long as you wake up, I am willing to eat vegetarian for you for a lifetime, and pray for you every day."

If you like Han Zheng, Mu Yanyan made use of it temporarily, and she also complied with the request of a great god, and she didn't expect to fool it. After all, Han Zheng was better than a monkey.

But it can be fooled for a while.

The original world did not have anyone she liked, and when she came through the book, the original owner's boyfriend had already gotten involved with her sister, and she couldn't have anything to do with him anymore, so she didn't care what Han Zheng thought.

The grief and grief that Mu Yanyan said, she originally looked good, and the beauty of Lihua with rain and weakness is really distressing, and with her acting skills, she believes that even Han Zheng at the iron stone scene will be moved. of.

Sure enough, she finished crying, and Han Zheng's eyebrows moved.

Like him for a long time?

Still admire him?

As long as you can keep him silently like this, is it content?

This vicious woman... didn't want to poison him?

At this moment, Han Zheng's thoughts were confused. Once he just woke up, he couldn't keep up and couldn't think of so many things. Moreover, Mu Yanyan cried and cried and disturbed his thinking, making him unclear for a while.

But when Mu Yanyan first entered Han's house, he did not say that he would be poisoned to death. He just cried several times in front of him.

When did he start to poison him?

It seems to be the last month.

He has been lying in bed, although he has perception, he is not able to move, and he is not particularly sensitive to time, so he can only guess roughly.

Is Mu Yanyan really unspeakable, as she said, to stimulate him to wake up?

No, Han Zheng suddenly denied his idea.