32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 32:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 32:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I don't know what Han Zheng's little green plum looks like. It is said that he is the most beautiful beauty in country C.

The book describes her as a crescent moon, like a stream of autumn water, more than a snow lotus...

Mu Yanyan thinks it is purely because the author's adjectives are limited, otherwise she can be described as the four ancient beauties.

Unable to control her curiosity, Mu Yanyan quietly opened Weibo and searched for Zhao Xueqi's pictures.

She just glanced at it and was shocked: "Fuck, Zhao Xueqi's pictures are so beautiful, there are almost no dead ends in 360 degrees."

Mu Yanyan continued to search for Zhao Xueqi's pictures, while complaining in her heart, it is no wonder that such a beautiful beauty can be mixed up abroad.

Some time ago, he was also nominated for Cannes film queen.

For one thing, she is too young, and no longer a Westerner, otherwise she might have really taken Palme d’Or home.

Failing to get the Palme d’Or, her fans can’t wait to rush to country f and ask the judges why Zhao Xueqi didn’t win the prize.

She obviously has good acting skills and looks beautiful, just because she is not from country F?

Of course, her fans also cursed on the Internet, and there was too much news in the entertainment circle. Within a few days, this matter was overwhelmed by rounds of new lace articles.

Mu Yanyan looked at it, she was a little unconvinced in her heart, the corners of her mouth curled up involuntarily, and she let out a soft utter.

Soon Zhao Xueqi was surrounded by the program group.

She wore a long white dress and stepped on ten-centimeter diamond-encrusted high heels. She had stunning makeup and gorgeous features, and she walked into the living room like a star holding the moon.

Others move chairs and pour tea. The air-conditioning is obviously turned on in the room, but there are others who use a fan to go over the fan.

And like a queen, she was enjoying the care of her "subjects", slowly sitting on the sofa, gently folding her two long legs, her lips curled up, and a bright smile.

A pair of eyes seemed to imply autumn water, wherever they looked, there was a pink bubble of surprise.

The live broadcast room has exploded.

—Ah, my queen, the program team actually invited my queen.

-Fuck, what kind of background is the program crew able to invite international actress Zhao Xueqi?

—My queen hasn't appeared in the country for a long time. I'm dying. Bring me the ventilator quickly.

-Isn't the queen my Mu Yanyan, why are you screaming?

-Mu Yanyan is also worthy of being a queen?

—That is, does she have a work that can be obtained?

There was a quarrel in the live room because of who was the queen. Of course, no one took this kind of fighting in the air seriously. Anyway, the heat is getting, and the program crew is taking advantage of the fisherman's benefits. The happier it is.