44

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 44:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 44:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the live broadcast room was adjusted, Director Shen continued to announce the income of each group as of today.

The total income of Huang Zongxi's group is: 19,800 yuan.

Sun Ying Group: 20,197 yuan.

The live broadcast room was staring at the income card in the hands of Director Shen.

——Wow, there are so many Huang Zongxi groups, almost 20,000 yuan.

——Fuck, Sun Ying has more teams. This is a comeback against the wind.

——Hahaha, it must be the credit of my Queen Zhao. She tripled her income a day, and she would definitely make Sun Ying's earn more.

-Queen Zhao? The one that didn't go in Shenglun?

——What's so great about being able to enter Shenglun? I think Mu Yanyan will definitely be the last one this time. Even Huang Zongxi's team has so many, and their team will definitely not get 20,000.

——How could Teacher Zhou and Mu Yanyan be so diligent that they couldn't get 20,000 yuan, definitely more than Sun Ying's team!

...

Sun Ying's group is 397 more than Huang Zongxi's. This gap is unexpected. In the live broadcast room, Sun Ying's fans have begun to revel. The horn of victory has been sounded, and the triumphant song will be played soon.

Mu Yanyan didn't expect that Sun Ying's team could earn so much.

Recall now that Sun Ying and He Yingying were deceived at the beginning and did not make any money. However, after they successfully entered the Silk Fair, there was a lot of traffic there, and they sold only one piece, and soon made a lot of money.

Coupled with Zhao Xueqi's help today, the triple income can naturally increase a lot at once.

He Yingying kept pursing her lips, and when Director Shen finished reporting the amount, she immediately clapped her hands to celebrate. At the same time, she sweetly said to Sun Ying, "Brother Sun, we make a lot of money!"

This look of admiration and admiration is almost blind.

After He Yingying and Sun Ying finished talking, she looked at Mu Yanyan: "Yan Yan, I didn't expect that we have so many teams. I'm so sorry, I seem to be about to beat you."

Mu Yanyan said faintly: "If I could jump to the apple, my income might be doubled."

After poking her heart, He Yingying's face changed, but she quickly returned to nature: "There is no way, the strength is here."

Mu Yanyan continued to laugh: "If Teacher Zhou can tick, then we can't say for sure that we can double it five times."

He Yingying: "..."

Zhou Zeyang: "..."

Sun Ying with a black line on his face: "..."

What does this have to do with him?

He looked at He Yingying displeasedly: "Let's talk about it when their group results come out."

Seeing that Sun Ying became unhappy, He Yingying closed her mouth honestly.

The live broadcast room exploded.

——Hahaha, Teacher Zhou and Teacher Huang lose if they lose because they can’t get itchy.