12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 12:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 12:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Is this car really worth 100 million?

After Mu Yanyan got out of the car, she carefully studied the car back and forth.

Now she seemed to be dreaming, still a little dizzy, she actually sat a hundred million under her ass?

She used to earn two hundred yuan a day and could only board three rounds, but she actually took a car worth 100 million yuan?

I knew she shouldn't come back so soon, it would be better to make a few more laps on the road.

Oh, can she drive this car again in the future?

After dismissing the lawyers and bodyguards, Mu Yanyan finally touched the luxury car worth 100 million yuan, and then reluctantly entered the house.

Soon four hot searches related to Mu Yanyan climbed to the hot search list with lightning speed.

#新尚apology#

#慕颜妍Cancel Contract#

#慕颜妍ignored the top-flow sun win#

#值一亿的豪车#

All this happened quietly when Mu Yanyan didn't know it.

"Fuck, Mu Hubi actually cancelled the contract, who is her next home?"

"Don't be Xinyu Cinemas, my brother gets blood sucked by her every day."

"Away from my brother, where do you like to go."

"I don't want to quit the entertainment circle, go buy one hundred thousand firecrackers, I want to celebrate."

"Upstairs, the city doesn't let the firecrackers understand."

"Hahaha, who said that Mu Yanyan **** with Sun Win, is your face too big? Look at the picture.jpg, people don't cue at all, okay!"

"Sun Ying, come out and slap in the face, hahaha, I feel good about myself!"

"Have you noticed that Mu Yanyan today is so cool, just like the queen, I love it. I like this makeup."

"Today is Queen Mu's day."

There has been a lot of noise on Weibo, from when Mu Yanyan's contract was terminated, to when Mu Yanyan ignored Sun Ying, who had actually put the package upside down, and kept flipping, flipping and flipping, slapped face and face again.

Until someone put up a luxury car worth more than one billion.

"Fuck, how did this eighteenth lane get into this car?"

"rental?"

"Upstairs you can rent me a luxury car worth hundreds of millions of dollars."

"I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I didn't see it, I'm blind."

Some are envious, some are scolding, and some are sour, and there are any attitudes anyway.

Mu Jing signed a contract with Xinshang Entertainment today and has been following Weibo news all the time.

It's a pity that Xinshang did not arouse any splashes after releasing the contracted artists.

But Mu Yanyan's hot searches are one after another.

Especially after seeing her driving a luxury car worth more than one billion yuan, her eyes were almost red.

She gritted her teeth and tweeted a trumpet: "Who knows which old man's, as expected, if a woman has fallen, she can get all the benefits."