13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 13:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 13:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan is an activist, and when she is called for on a show, she immediately arranges time to talk about the contract.

Because she was afraid that the contract might have pitfalls, she contacted Tian Biying in advance, and when the talk was over, she took a photo of the contract and sent it to Tian Biying for review. No problem, she would sign it again.

The variety show talks went smoothly. The other party took a fancy to Mu Yanyan's traffic, and Mu Yanyan really needed a platform to show her, so the two parties hit it off, even if they reached an agreement.

The remuneration is not too high. It is given according to the card position of the third-tier star, and the agreement is also considered loose. Except that the time is a bit tight and she needs to enter the day after tomorrow, there is nothing to dissatisfy her.

After Mu Yanyan sent the contract to Tian Biying, it was determined that there was no problem, and she simply signed the agreement neatly.

After the agreement was signed, the variety show organizer paid the pre-remuneration.

Mu Yanyan almost didn't jump up looking at the string of numbers in the bank card.

Coupled with the 3.5 million that Wang Dafu gave her today, she can be regarded as a little rich woman now.

But this kind of joy only lasted for a few seconds before she thought of the debt owed to Han Zheng.

Three hundred million, Cary’s money is just a drop in the bucket.

Mu Yanyan pondered for a while, but she didn't take the money again, and the original owner didn't spend a cent, so why did she return it to Han Zheng.

Although it was said yesterday that he would pay him 300 million in three years, it was just a stopgap measure.

When her wings hardened, it was almost the same as taking the company from the Mu family and returning it to Han Zheng.

Now she has to save the money, if something happens in the future, what if she doesn't have any money in her hand.

Forgive her for being afraid of being poor in the world, and she can't really have no money in her hands, otherwise she will feel very insecure.

But Han Zheng's matter is also troublesome.

She always needs an explanation.

After thinking for a long time, Mu Yanyan suddenly thought of a good way. She went to buy some small gifts first, to please Han Zheng, and Han Dashao was wealthy and wealthy, so she might not care about her.

Three hundred million is a lot for her, but for Han Dashao, it's just a matter of dew in the crevices of her fingers.

With this idea in mind, Mu Yanyan went to the nearby mall after signing the agreement.

What kind of gift to buy, she is too expensive to bear, too cheap, it seems that she can't express her feelings.

In fact, it’s best to cook a meal. Her cooking skills are not bad, but the two of them live with the elderly of the Han family, so the family is not very easy to operate, so she can’t take it back to the bedroom after she finishes the meal.

Finally, Mu Yanyan came to the mall and decided to buy something for Han Zheng.

The suit is too expensive, and people wear high-definition suits, so she won't buy them back to discourage others.