34

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 34:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 34:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Han Zheng's look full of expectation, Ouyang Tian guessed that his feelings for Zhao Xueqi were quite deep, so he hurried out to prepare for a candlelight dinner.

However, I was still a little strange, since Zhao Xueqi was here, why did he even take Mu Yanyan over?

Although two women will definitely be heartbroken to him, is it really good for three people to have **** with him?

Director Shen hung up the phone and hurried to find Zhao Xueqi's assistant: "Okay, the hotel has been booked, I will send someone to take you there."

The assistant went to report to Zhao Xueqi: "Xueqi, we can go."

Although Zhao Xueqi did not contact Han Zheng, she also knew that the Shenglun Hotel was set by Han Zheng.

It's just that his shots are so generous, and he's as arrogant as before, and he's not changed at all.

Of course she would not take the initiative to contact Han Zheng, although she came back for him.

But after all he is already married.

In addition, catching up is not a business, she has to wait for Han Zheng to take the initiative, so that she can push halfway and then ask him to divorce.

So today she must go to live in Shenglun, so that she can meet him by chance.

She knew that this variety show had Ouyang Tian's investment. In order to arrange her, the biggest foreign aid, a room would naturally be vacated, so she asked her assistant to threaten the crew.

Sure enough, Director Shen did it.

There was no water in Mu Yanyan's room. She came downstairs to fetch water with a water bottle, just in time to see Zhao Xueqi and his party leaving the crew with great enthusiasm.

Mu Yanyan wore a very casual home clothes, anyway, she didn't have a camera, so she didn't need to dress up so gorgeous.

Of course, now that she goes down to fetch water, she will be captured by the camera.

But it's not too much, she won't draw makeup once for so few seconds.

Zhao Xueqi also saw her, not knowing if it was intentional, so she paused deliberately in front of her.

Zhao Xueqi raised her finger and wore a huge ruby ​​on top of it, shining brightly in the light.

The corner of her mouth twitched, and she whispered: "I'm going to live in Shenglun tonight. I heard that the decoration style of the hotel is very special. It's rare to see it."

Mu Yanyan originally thought that Zhao Xueqi would not know about Han Zheng's marriage.

Now she not only heard from the strange yin and yang of the other party, the other party not only knew that Han Zheng was married, but also knew that Han Zheng's marriage partner was her.

What does it mean to rush to be a junior?

Mu Yanyan held the water glass and chuckled softly: "Really, I wish Miss Zhao have a good dream at night."

After speaking, she went upstairs holding the water glass.

Zhao Xueqi glanced at her unexplainably, and when she met the camera, she started to smile again.

Today's live broadcast room has been very lively.

—Ah ah, Zhao Xueqi and Mu Yanyan seemed to be in line just now.