47

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 47:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 47:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
——Mu Yanyan, the poisonous woman, must have hooked up Han Jiang first, and then came to smear Han Jiang.

——Yes, it won’t be possible to bind Sun Ying, and he put his eyes on my Jiang Jiang. This person is really vicious!

——Mu Yanyan s-m, why is she so sick.

...

Soon, waves of navy soldiers began to attack Mu Yanyan's Weibo, her comment area was no longer available, and people scolded her everywhere.

Has been scolded until the eighteenth generation of her ancestors.

Mu Yanyan didn't feel much about this, anyway, the father of the original owner was not a good person, and the eighteenth generation of the ancestors is probably not that good.

But Han Zheng was reluctant.

Someone dared to scold his wife, because he didn't want to live anymore.

He wore the vest of his name and began to scold various naval forces.

Of course, he has been living in a wealthy family since he was a child, and he has cultivated a good education that he can't swear at all, and he can swear a few words of national swearing, but he is very powerful: swearing, and then swearing to see if I will not call you!

——Mu Yanyan's stupid fan is crazy, and he even named me, who do you think you are!

——That is, what is going on with this person named Han Zheng?

——It may be an illegitimate meal. I think he sends Mu Yanyan a dog licking quotation every day.

——Is that right, I'll take a look too.

——Fuck, it's really illegitimate meals, illegitimate meals are terrifying.

——Be careful of the title warning!

...

Soon the topic of Mu Yanyan's **** meal also followed the hot search.

Han Zheng looked confused, he asked Mu Yanyan incomprehensibly, "What does illegitimate rice mean?"

Mu Yanyan also noticed that everyone had labelled Han Zheng as her illegitimate meal, and said with a smile: "It's my number one admirer."

If it was said that Han Zheng loved Mu Yanyan before, Han Zheng would definitely have fried hair, but now looking at the charming girl, uh...

Not only admiring, but also wanting to sleep.

The kind of sleep that really sleeps.

But why the **** system doesn't release tasks anymore, it's not appropriate for him to go straight up like this?

When Han Zhengtian fought, Mu Yanyan was still scanning Weibo.

Everyone scolded Han Zheng as a bald old man, and said that he was an illegitimate fan and could laugh to death.

With a handsome bald old man like Han Zheng, I don't know how popular he is.

Mu Yanyan thought about it and sent a Weibo: her husband is neither old nor bald, super handsome!

When she typed the two words for her husband, she blushed, and it took a long time to type the following words.

On this Weibo, the number of likes was soaring like sitting on a rocket, and it was tens of thousands in a blink of an eye.