26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 26:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan didn't care about hot search. It was the hot summer season. Although she was in the shade, she was already tanning.

Zhou Zeyang watched her keep fanning with her hand, digging a spoon of ice cream and handing it to her: "Cool and cool."

Mu Yanyan took a bite, and the cold ice cream melted in the mouth, and the sweetness slid across the tip of her tongue, giving the hot summer a touch of ice and feeling super comfortable.

"It's delicious," Mu Yanyan nodded.

The girl smiled with crooked eyebrows, like a clear spring in summer. Zhou Zeyang glanced at her and quickly withdrew his gaze.

"If you are not afraid of cold, eat more."

He finished speaking casually, and made another glass for Uncle Li, "Taste it."

Uncle Li waved his hand and said with a smile: "It's no good, people can't eat this when they are old."

Zhou Zeyang put it back in the thermos.

Mu Yanyan and the others set up a small stall in an orderly manner. Because of Zhou Zeyang's new project, they made more today than every day, and they were almost a thousand less when they checked the accounts at night.

Huang Zongxi's craftsmanship is getting better and better. Four tables are set up tonight, more than 1,000 a week, and they will soon be able to catch up with Mu Yanyan's group.

Only Sun Ying and He Yingying's team are still standing still.

Instead of going to a street in the night market at night, they found a silk exhibition and told the person in charge that they were doing the show, hoping to give them a place to set up a stall.

The person in charge knew Sun Ying and agreed very happily.

But there are no good booths. After all, this kind of large silk booth has been reserved for a long time.

In a stadium rented by the Silk Exhibition, the stalls inside are spread out on both sides in a U shape.

The booths of Sun Ying and He Yingying are at the bottom of the U-shape, and a little further behind, if you don't go around the booth, you won't be able to see them at all. This is a place reserved by the person in charge.

Most of the items sold in the silk exhibition are clothes. When they put their summer mats and jewelry inside, a unique landscape is formed.

Of course, this scenery is a bit hidden and not easy to find.

Before the start of the silk exhibition, He Yingying was still looking forward to it: "There are a lot of people today, and we will definitely be able to sell a lot."

Sun Ying uttered a loud voice without speaking.

In the past, the thing he hated most was milk, but now the thing he hates most is the mat.

I don't want to see this kind of thing in my life.

Yesterday, the staff of the working group didn't wink and asked him, "The weather is too hot, do you want to spread a summer mat for you," let him scold him back in one sentence.

If it is not for him to maintain a good image, he even wants to beat people.

Spread your mat!

After five o'clock in the afternoon, sparse guests entered the silk exhibition.