14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 14:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 14:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan's eye circles reddened when she was anxious. She didn't have any makeup, and her face was clean without makeup. Her eyes suddenly reddened, looking pitiful and particularly aggrieved.

"As I said before, I will pay you back for acting. Why don't you let others act? Then how can I pay you back."

"You don't need to pay it back," the man's deep and powerful voice came, making Mu Yanyan who was full of grievances instantly stunned.

Don't you need her to pay it back?

Mu Yanyan stammered and asked, "What do you...what do you mean, don't you want three hundred million?"

"No more," Han Zheng gave her the answer very clearly.

The rich and the young are so big, and if you don't want three hundred million, you don't need it.

She was still fantasizing just now, but she didn't expect her dream to come true so soon.

This is a good thing pie in the sky.

but…

He also has conditions for not wanting money, that is, he can't go out to film.

Mu Yanyan liked filming since she was a child, and always dreamed of going on the big screen, but she hadn't finished reading her book in the original world, and finally caught an audition opportunity. She was disturbed by the director again and never had a chance again.

Later, when he fell ill and was in poor health, he dared not even think about acting.

Now that she is wearing a book, she is directly a third-line actress. Although the original host has a bad reputation, if she doesn't choose the script, she doesn't have to worry about acting at all. Should she give up at this time?

Mu Yanyan looked at Han Zheng, maybe it was Han Zheng who lied to her, "Really?"

"Then do you want to write an agreement?"

"Good," Han Zheng said without hesitation.

It turned out to be real, Mu Yanyan felt that Han Zheng had a problem in his mind.

But no matter what he meant, she would not give up her dream.

If a person lives for a lifetime, if he can't do what he likes, what's the point of being alive?

Mu Yanyan inhaled her nose, her tears fell steadily, she bit her lip, and it took a long time before she said, "You bully me!"

"You are Chen Shimei!"

The girl's weak and weak appearance and the aggrieved accusations made Han Zheng, who had always been indifferent, particularly irritable.

"How did I bully you, why am I Chen Shimei?"

Anyway, she is not allowed to act, and Mu Yanyan has nothing to spare: "I just gave you a gift, so you won't let me film. I pray for you to become a vegetarian, and you have to kill my ideals. "

Han Zheng said impatiently: "When did I stop you from filming?"

"Why is it related to ideals again?"

Mu Yanyan: "But I want to shoot a variety show, you won't let me go, how can I do it?"

"And I have signed the contract. What if I don't go to someone's house and demand liquidated damages?"