04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 4:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Han Zheng finished speaking, the room was in an uproar.

"No, didn't the eldest master insist on divorce just now?"

"Wife, what the **** are you beautiful?"

"Yes, is this monster possessed?"

At this moment, everyone's eyes are on Mu Yanyan's face. She has been known before in the entertainment industry, but there is no representative work, and everyone can't get her beauty.

I took a closer look today and saw her willow-leaf eyebrows, small cherry mouth, small nose, white and delicate skin so that there is no trace of pores, and her eyes are bright and clear, as if the sun, moon and stars gather together, which is a magical touch.

Especially when she lowered her head to look like aggrieved, those eyes made her grievances, intolerance, and heartache all kinds of complicated feelings come to life.

Just now I didn't think there was anything, everyone in this congregation felt a pain in their hearts.

Then he felt that his eyes had been deceived, and sure enough, men were still visual animals.

I insisted on divorcing just now, cursing the poisonous woman bit by bit, but still boasting that she is beautiful.

At the critical moment, he was reluctant to drive away.

Hearing Han Zheng's words, Yang Minxiao's eyes barely turned up. She looked at Han Zheng with an incredulous expression, and she wished to step forward and grab his arm and ask him, what does he mean?

Why was he so firm just now and suddenly changed his mouth?

Wouldn't it be evil?

She looked at Mu Yanyan with bitterness, wishing to rush up to shave her face.

Unexpectedly, this poisonous woman would have such a high-level method, and she caught Han Zheng's heart at once.

I really underestimated her before.

This is not the most terrible thing. The reporter rushed over after receiving her information, but Mu Yanyan was not driven away. Then how could she deal with the reporters?

It is Han Zheng who is not planning to drive people away. If she dares to release any news, then Han Zheng will definitely not let her go.

Thinking of Han Zheng's fierceness, Yang Minxiao controlled her body without shaking.

The happiest lady was the old lady. She was the first to react and pulled Mu Yanyan into a smile. "I know that my grandson is the most softhearted and the most grateful. It was all awkward just now. You see that made him move the real thing. If I drove you away, wouldn't I just be reluctant to praise you for being beautiful?"

"Furthermore, he called you his wife. This is to identify you."

At this moment, Mu Yanyan, who was still surprised by that wife, didn't hear what the old lady said.

What does Han Zheng mean?

It would be very unexpected if she didn't send her this poisonous woman to prison. Why did she still call her wife?

How do you praise her for being beautiful?

No, the dog man is going to regret not letting her go, right?

What about the plans she made just now, isn't it impossible to implement them?

"Azheng," Mu Yanyan, who was eager to leave the Han family, had **** eyes filled with puzzlement. She blinked and tried to make the last effort, "I am so vicious in your heart, you don't have to wrong yourself. "