21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 21:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan was also curious about how Sun Ying's team was going, but as a competitor, she couldn't just watch the excitement in the past.

A mat 269, an earring 49, it's really not expensive to go to the mall, but it is sold at the night market, and they can't figure it out.

There is a mat seller next to her. The asking price is only 80 to 90, and you can get it by bargaining for 40 to 50 yuan.

She used to buy a pair of earrings for ten dollars at night markets, and she made a profit if she could wear them for a few days.

Who wants to buy the quality of the counter at the night market?

Soon the two yogurt stir-fried watermelon were ready, Mu Yanyan did not put the packing box, but put it directly on the plate to Huang Zongxi's customers.

Stir-fried watermelon with yogurt can only be sold when the weather is hot.

It was already past 9 o'clock in the evening, the guests scattered sparsely, and the weather gradually became cooler. Her clients were less visible to the naked eye. Mu Yanyan was about to take a rest and didn't care.

Zhou Zeyang took a chair from Huang Zongxi and the others, and sat on it to watch the night scene.

The expression is faint, and there is no joy.

Wang Li brought up the last black chicken wings and came to Mu Yanyan to chat with her.

"Yan Yan, I think our team is going to be the last."

I thought Huang Zongxi had two brushes. Who knew that he would dare to share it, but anyway, the cost is the crew, and it's a big deal.

But her castle doesn't seem to be built.

Mu Yanyan smiled and said, "Impossible."

In the end, it must be Sun Ying and He Yingying.

Wang Li analyzed the advantages and disadvantages of the three groups: "Look at our group, we are still losing money, and we probably won't be able to eat tomorrow."

"Your rent has always been very stable. It sold for more than 300 at noon. That night it was only a lot more."

"Sun wins their group. Mats and jewellery are popular at the moment. You can make a lot of money if you sell one, and you can make a lot of money if you sell it casually. Their group is definitely number one.

Mu Yanyan didn't laugh.

Wang Li thought for a while and said, "I really want to go over and see how they are. I can't walk away now, so why don't you go and take a look at Yan Yan."

Mu Yanyan said vigilantly: "Forget it. I don't want to go to people's houses and they will say that I am hot. If I go, I don't know what the live broadcast room will be like."

——Hahaha, the sober one here is Mu Yanyan.

——So some people’s fans converge, and it is self-evident who they are referring to.

——Fuck, Mu Yanyan, what do you mean, if you don’t **** my brother’s blood by yourself, we will say you?

——That is, Mu Yanyan warns you, don't be too narcissistic, my brother will not like you even if he likes pigs, so don't rub my brother's enthusiasm.

...

Mu Yanyan was telling the truth. Wang Li thought for a while and said to Zhou Zeyang: "Ms. Zhou, are you not curious about Sun Ying's team?"