23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 23:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 23:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan only felt that something exploded under her ears, buzzing.

When Han Zheng could not call, she was born when she was most involved in playing poker, so that she didn't even notice that the outside player was hit by it.

Now everyone in the room, including the crew, looked at her with a gossip expression, as if something was about to emerge.

She didn't dare to think about the situation in the live broadcast room.

It was Zhou Zeyang who reacted first, and he suddenly turned to Huang Zongxi: "Old Huang, if you don't go out of the stall today, how do you deal with your meat, don't break it tomorrow."

"Ah—" Huang Zongxi realized something suddenly, got up quickly, and called Wang Li at the same time: "Lily, go look at things."

He puts all the meat in the refrigerator, but it's okay, mainly vegetables.

Especially green vegetables such as leeks, bean rolls, and enoki mushrooms are still kept fresh, and it is estimated that they cannot be eaten in one day.

Because Huang Zongxi and Wang Li suddenly stood up, temporarily attracting some people's attention.

He Yingying was the happiest when Mu Yanyan was in trouble.

I was gloating in my heart, and found that everyone was interested in helping Mu Yanyan perfunctory, so they pretended to be her and sat in Huang Zongxi's position: "I'll be teacher Huang, let's start, how many times are we fighting?"

After all, it's live broadcast time, and the audience's eyes are discerning.

Not only would she not save Mu Yanyan anything by doing this, she would also be praised by fans, who praised her for being lenient to people and even helping her family.

After all, she wants to establish a sweet and pleasant personality.

So many people reminded that if Mu Yanyan could not manage her expression quickly, she could really die in place.

Mu Yanyan glanced at her phone pretendingly, and said cheerfully: "A good brother, playing truth or dare."

After a pause, she shuffled the cards and said, "We hit 7, and your guy is 5, now it's Mr. Zhou's turn to sit on the bank."

The displeased expression on Sun Ying's face flashed past, took the card from her hand, poured it twice, and said: "Okay, Teacher Zhou draws the card."

Mu Yanyan finally breathed a sigh of relief. She glanced at Zhou Zeyang gratefully, and only hoped that everyone in the live broadcast room would not think too much.

How could the live broadcast room not think much about it, if it weren't for the screen, everyone would flock to the show.

— Fuck, have you noticed that the man who called Mu Yanyan just now has a good voice Su?

—Yes, not like a bald old man.

-Is this the owner of Mu Yanyan, the man who owns only five luxury cars worth over 100 million in the world?

—So Mu Yanyan’s gold master has a lot of gold and a very suspicious voice?

—What kind of **** did Mu Yanyan step on, and why can he catch such a man?

—No, I’m not convinced. Even the poisonous women have men. Why am I still a single dog?