11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 11:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Jingbao, be careful," a luxury car with a market value of more than 10 million just stopped outside the Xinshang Building.

The car door opened, a long white leg stretched out from the car, a 12 cm high heel stepped on the ground, and the girl inside was supported by a sun umbrella and walked down.

There were two bodyguards standing on each side of the car door, both in a respectful and cautious manner.

The aura is quite grand.

Mu Yanyan walked to the door and happened to see this scene.

An inexplicable deep sorrow hit her heart, making her nose sore and almost crying.

At first she didn't know where the sorrow came from, until the memory of the original owner gradually came out, she didn't understand what was going on.

This so-called Jingbao girl is the half-sister of the original owner.

The name is Mu Jing.

Her mother was the woman who became pregnant with the original owner's mother, and finally married the original owner's father.

It can be said that two people were destined to become enemies from the mother's generation.

Look at someone who has a father to take care of, and you can buy a luxury car worth more than ten million at will, but the original owner can only marry a vegetative Chongxi and was sold for three hundred million.

When Mu Yanyan looked at Mu Jing, Mu Jing also saw her.

Mu Jing was wearing a pink embroidered miniskirt. She looked sweet, like a harmless little angel.

She paused, then twisted the catwalk and walked to Mu Yanyan, with a high-level aura, and said with a smile: "Tsk, isn't this Miss Mu Yanyan?"

"Why is there an announcement today?" After she finished speaking, she tilted her head to think, and smiled suddenly, "No, brother Sun is here to work today. Sister Mu is here to chase stars, right?"

After she finished chasing stars, everyone around her laughed mockingly.

This is a mockery of Mu Yanyan's tie-up to CP hype, and sucking people's blood.

Mu Yanyan squeezed her fingers and looked at her quietly.

Mu Jing continued: "By the way, you don't know what I am doing today. Then I will tell you. I will be a new artist from now on. I came to sign today."

Seeing her wife being bullied in this way, Tian Biying was about to speak when she was stopped by Mu Yanyan's eyes.

Tian Biying has never lost a lawsuit. She has the most agile lips, and a little silly Bai Tian Mujing doesn't pay attention to it at all.

But if Mu Yanyan refused to let her talk, she could only shut up.

The original owner's boyfriend was robbed by Mu Jing, and now he came to the original owner's company to sign a contract. If it was just now, Mu Yanyan would still want to go back. Now that she heard that the other party was going to sign a contract with Xinshang, she didn't want to at all.

"Then congratulations to Miss Mu in advance," specifically picking up the leftovers of the original owner.

Xinshang is not a good company, it's better to be tied to Mu Jing's life and death.