17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 17:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 17:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The result of the draw came out very quickly, and He Yingying got her wish and got a team with Sun Ying.

Comedian Huang Zongxi is in a group with Wang Li from a girl group.

Mu Yanyan and Zhou Zeyang, the elder actor, were in a group.

He Yingying almost didn't jump up after knowing that she and Sun Ying had the same numbers.

"Brother Sun, I know that the two of us have the most fate, and I will ask my brother to take care of us in the future. We must make the most money in this variety show and get the first place."

Sun Ying looked so cool and said nothing, and there was no joy in his face.

Huang Zongxi first praised Wang Li, and then the two happily reached an agreement.

Only Mu Yanyan and Zhou Zeyang are not indifferent, and the two have no sense of CP, like two strangers.

After confirming the same group, they just nodded each other.

In the live broadcast room at the moment.

—He Yingying Stay away from my brother and get away quickly.

-Seeing He Yingying laughed so much that her mouth was about to split apart, this time my brother was miserable.

-How did the show team do it? Why did she and Mu Yanyan come over? I don't know if the two of them are enthusiastic about my brother every day, can we crowdfund and invite them to go.

—Ah, no one should stop me and blow up the show crew of this dog day.

—Ah, brother take care. "

Mu Yanyan couldn't see what was happening in the live broadcast room, but she didn't need to think about it, she must be scolding her, and no matter what she did, the audience would find the scolding point.

After the groups were divided, the director collected all the cash that everyone brought, and distributed 3,000 yuan to each group.

"Well, the start-up funds have been allocated to you. Today's main task is to go out to investigate the project, decide what business to do, and then prepare the materials, and officially start business tomorrow."

As soon as the director had finished speaking, everyone began to prepare for it.

The celebrities who came to the show have been in a good family situation since they were young. They have no business experience at all, and they only have three thousand dollars. They can't think of anything for a while.

He Yingying was full of confidence: "Brother, don't worry, we will definitely be able to think of the best and fastest way to make money."

Sun Ying didn't have a clue. He was born in a wealthy family since he was a child. Although his parents are not harmonious, he has never lacked money, and he has never worried about money. Now he has heard that he wants to make money by himself. He has no idea at all.

Hearing what He Yingying said, he said in a cold voice: "The ways to make money are written in the penalty."

He Yingying: "..."

I was stunned for a while, it was a little unnatural, but I quickly returned to smile, "Don't worry, brother, I can definitely think of it."

Sun Ying is the captain and they are the first team.