28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 28:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 28:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Huang Zongxi and his group closed their stalls late and came back after one o'clock in the morning, so they would still be asleep.

There are only Mu Yanyan, Zhou Zeyang, He Yingying, Sun Ying and some crew members in the living room.

Mu Yanyan played with her mobile phone absently.

Zhou Zeyang was sitting on the sofa and reading the newspaper, while He Yingying was still calculating how much money he had made the day before.

Sun Ying wearing a peaked cap, sitting on a sofa with one arm leaning on the back of the sofa, holding a mobile phone in the other hand, not knowing what he was thinking.

When He Yingying settled the accounts, her eyes turned to Mu Yanyan from time to time.

She already knew about Sun Ying's hot search.

The yogurt was not given to her, and 80% was not given to Wang Li.

Most of that was bought for Mu Yanyan.

Thinking of this, her eyes almost exuded a bitter look, but fortunately she took care of the live broadcast and quickly controlled her expression.

In the past, two people were bound to Sun Ying to fry CP. It is obviously that she is popular with others and is even more liked by everyone. But since she started this program group, Mu Yanyan's hot searches have been repeated, but she has successfully washed it. It's white.

Even the voice of winning with Sun is higher than himself.

And Sun Ying seemed to care more about her.

This made He Yingying feel particularly dissatisfied. If she had the final say, she would definitely kick Mu Yanyan out.

But her character is a lively, lovely, kind and generous little fairy who can't do such a vicious thing.

But she would never allow Mu Yanyan to be too happy. After all, the positioning of the two people is similar, and the resources are similar. If this goes on, she will definitely be stepped on by her in the future.

No, she has to think of something.

So, why did Sun Ying give her a bottle of yogurt?

Mu Yanyan is now tangled to death.

If she sends this bottle of yogurt back, if it is not interesting, she is obviously like a peacock.

But if you don't send it back, I always feel that this is a hot potato, and if it doesn't, it will cause some explosive news.

Sun Ying took the idol route. Her fans regarded him as a boyfriend or son, and they couldn't accept him as a girlfriend for a while.

If he really has a girlfriend, it will hinder his future career path.

Mu Yanyan thought for a while, feeling that she was thinking too much.

What does Sun Ying have to do with her? Just a bottle of yogurt, just throw it away in a while.

Zhao Xiulan went to work today. Han Zheng called him twice and he didn't hear him. An angry Han Zheng walked over and kicked him.

"What are you doing?" Han Zheng's expression was not good, his expression was cold, and his tone was impatient.

Zhao Xiulan was taken aback. As soon as he looked up, he saw Han Zheng's face with horror special effects. She threw her mobile phone in fright, stood up, and said respectfully: "Mr. Han."