03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 3:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although Mu Yanyan didn't know what Yang Minxiao was thinking, she had read the book and knew that Yang Minxiao was the most joyful, and she was the first to call the police after Han Zheng woke up.

Then I contacted a reporter to expose the original owner's intention to poison her husband, and then several times to find someone to take care of the original owner in prison.

Now you don’t have to think about it, Yang Minxiao must have regretted her death, why she didn’t give the male protagonist a joy in the first place, otherwise, she is already a well-justified wife.

Mu Yanyan glanced at her contemptuously, this kind of clown doesn't need to act by herself.

Han Zheng is the most small belly chicken intestine, and the person who will report to the canthus, if she knows that she dismissed herself as a vegetable and refused to marry him, he would be the first person to clean her up.

Mu Yanyan retracted her gaze and found that the old lady waved her hand. The cool energy just flashed past, and she quickly entered the plot of her own fortune and misfortune.

I don't know how Han Zhenghui will deal with her. It would be miserable if the game is even more miserable than Yang Minxiao.

Fortunately, the old lady is sensible, and now she is still sheltering her, so let's start with the old lady.

She hesitated a little, walked quickly to the old lady's side, and took the old lady's hand. She shed tears without saying: "Grandma..."|

The girl feels wronged and baba, the old lady really feels distressed.

Knowing that Mu Yanyan has been very hard for the past six months, even Han Zheng's hand was released, but she patted the back of Mu Yanyan's hand and calmed down softly: "You girl, these days have been really hard for you."

Mu Yanyan glanced at Han Zheng cautiously. The man's face was chilly, as if he was about to eat her.

She shrank her neck unnaturally in fright, and said aggrieved: "As long as Azheng gets better, it will be worth the hard work for me."

"Grandma, although I like A Zheng very much and really want to marry him, but A Zheng doesn't like me, then..."

As she spoke, she covered her eyes with the back of her hand, pretending to be very sad and desperate but had to make a decision and said:

"As he wishes, you must not make A Zheng embarrassed. He has just woke up and his body has not recovered. It is just when he needs protection. Don't make him sad for me."

Hearing this sensible remark, full of affection, the little girl's grievances and tolerance and the overall situation, the old lady Han really likes it to death.

She held Mu Yanyan's hand tighter, and just looked at Han Zheng and said, "Listen, this girl is full of you in her mouth. What are you not satisfied with."

"Know that when you were in a coma, even the doctor said that you might never wake up. She still marries you with all her heart, and even plans to guard you for the rest of her life. Where can we find such a girl? We can't be that ungrateful. people."

The old lady glanced sharply at Yang Minxiao after she finished speaking. Yang Minxiao was suddenly noticed and took a step back unnaturally.

The excuse she gave to the old lady was that it is not suitable for a big marriage within two years, otherwise there will be a disaster of blood and light.