48

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 48:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 48:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was time to close the stall at night.

Mu Yanyan sighed as she cleaned up her things. The original world was so tired of frying watermelons every day. She couldn't wait to stop frying for the rest of her life. She didn't expect to wear a book and thought that frying watermelons was fun.

Sure enough, I have money, I have a bottom, and what I do will be different.

Halfway through the receipt of the thing, two people, one old and one small, walked by. The old lady took her grandson's hand and asked eagerly: "Is the girl closed?"

Mu Yanyan smiled and said, "Well, it's closed."

The little grandson is not very old, about five or six years old, and he clicks his mouth when he looks at the paralyzed man who fries the watermelon.

The old lady felt sorry for her grandson and discussed: "Girl, I think there is something left, so let's stir-fry one. My grandson has a cold in the past two days. I haven't eaten much today, so I want to eat your fried watermelon. "

Mu Yanyan was very happy when she heard that children like to eat so much, she took out the tools she had installed: "Okay, I'll fry one more."

She took out the last piece of watermelon, took out a bag of yogurt from the box under the car, glanced at the yogurt bag naturally, her eyes fell on the production date in the gap, and she couldn't help but frown.

"Ms. Zhou, why do I feel wrong on this date?"

She handed the yogurt to Zhou Zeyang.

The yogurt was checked by two people together, and there was no problem. Zhou Zeyang took the yogurt and calculated the production date. It was really over two days.

He raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows: "Is it because I didn't see it clearly in the morning? Then I'll buy a bag of fresh ones."

Looking at Zhou Zeyang's back, Mu Yanyan was puzzled. A person who is so rigorous as Zhou Zeyang has always been delicate in mind, would he really fail to see it clearly?

And if it's just this bag, what if it has been sold before?

Mu Yanyan always felt that something was wrong, and she hung up with a guilty conscience.

After Zhou Zeyang came back, Mu Yanyan quickly fried yogurt for her grandmother, and then closed the stall.

The car had already been sold to Uncle Li, and she didn't plan to use it anymore, so she called Uncle Li and asked him to take it back tonight, and collected the balance of the car by the way.

Uncle Li has been practising at home recently, and his craftsmanship is already very mature. I am very happy to receive the car today: "Girl, when I make money, I must go to the Internet to list for you."

The old man knows that he has played the rankings, and Mu Yanyan smiled and said, "Well, I wish you a prosperous business in advance."

There were still some materials and tools left, and Mu Yanyan didn't even ask for it, so she gave it to Uncle Li.

Uncle Li rode away thankfully.

In the night, Mu Yanyan stretched while looking at the bright moon in the sky. The long and short career of setting up a stall was finally over, and suddenly seemed to have grown a lot.

But now is not the time to celebrate, she just put away the remaining two bags of yogurt, one of which has expired and the other has not expired.

The expired bag was almost used by grandma just now, but fortunately, she found it in time.