06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 6:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The big bed of a wealthy family is comfortable. Mu Yanyan slept until dawn and woke up refreshed in the morning, unspeakably cozy.

She stretched her waist and slowly got up from the bed, not thinking about it a little bit.

"Woo, a comfortable big bed, it would be nice if you could lie down all the time," Mu Yanyan got up on the bed and pressed her small face against the bed sheet, feeling infinitely nostalgic for a while.

"What are you doing?" A low voice suddenly came from his head.

Mu Yanyan raised her head subconsciously, just to meet the man's deep eyes.

The man stood by the bed, looking at her condescendingly, as if he had just finished taking a shower, his hair was half-wet and not dry on his head, hanging from his forehead, and a large silhouette fell on his eyelids.

The man's eyes were dark, like the water of the deep ocean, he just turned his head and stared at her.

Mu Yanyan's heart tightened and she was a little at a loss.

She quickly retrieved her thoughts, and her brain quickly looked for coping strategies.

"Um," Mu Yanyan got up reluctantly and found that the place where she had been lying on her stomach just now happened to be the place where the man slept.

Turning her eyes, she stretched out her hand and patted the bed sheet, and said sincerely with her head up, "Isn't this admiring you? I want to feel the place where you lie down, after all, there is still your residual warmth."

Lies are easy to thunder. After Mu Yanyan finished speaking, she quickly begged the Bodhisattva in her heart: "Please forgive the Bodhisattva. For the sake of a small life, I will spread such a small panic. Bodhisattva is no wonder.

Han Zheng's eyes were deep, and he didn't believe that Mu Yanyan was telling the truth.

I really like him, I fell asleep in bed last night without a minute?

Why don't you hug him as a big man, and hug the sheets?

"Heh," Han Zheng gave her a chilly look and went downstairs.

Mu Yanyan watched him leave steadily, slowed down and hurried to wash up. Now living in a wealthy family, she doesn't know what other people's rules are, so she can't mess around.

It's okay to be scolded for breaking the rules, if she doesn't have food, she will be miserable.

but…

Han Zheng couldn't get up last night. Why was he able to walk like flying just now?

How is he so fast?

Han Zheng really couldn't get up last night. His body function deteriorated after being in bed for a long time, and he couldn't recover for a while.

But after sharing the bed with Mu Yanyan last night, I don’t know what’s going on. In the middle of the night, there was an airflow slowly entering his body, making him as light as a yan after getting up in the morning, as if he had never been sick. same.

At the beginning, seeing Mu Yanyan sleeping so ugly, he was quite irritable, but then the airflow slowly spread, until he felt that his internal organs were as if ironed, and he no longer felt that irritable.

This morning is even more refreshing.

Mu Yanyan quickly walked to the restaurant, everyone was sitting around the table, only one of her was missing.