05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 5:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The attitude of admiring Han Zheng has been expressed, and Mu Yanyan has no way to refuse his request, let alone they are already legal couples.

Taking care of his wife does have to do something symbolically.

But clean up...

Mu Yanyan came to the room slowly, hoping to just wipe his face.

The man was lying on the bed, silently closing his eyes and seeing no joy.

It was dark at the moment, and there was only a dim light in the room, which was not too dazzling, but also allowed people to see things clearly.

The faint moonlight outside the window came in, adding a bit of tranquility to the bedroom.

Mu Yanyan put a pot of heat on the bedside table, then took a towel to wet it.

Under the light, Han Zheng disappeared from the hostility he had just woke up in the afternoon. At this moment, he was lying calmly, like a very well-behaved boy. Mu Yanyan took a towel and started to clean up from his forehead little by little.

Not to mention, Han Zheng, a rich young and old, has no advantages other than good-looking.

But the fact that she looks good alone is enough to fascinate many little girls, not to mention so many golden men.

His eyebrows are high, like two sharp wind swords.

The eyes are deep, quiet and soft when they are closed, and harmless to humans and animals. When they are opened, a pair of pupils are like the lake in winter night, thick and deep.

The bridge of the nose is tall, and the thin lips are sexy.

The contours of the face are clear and the lines are cold. It's a perfect face.

Mu Yanyan swallowed and spit, a little greedy.

She is an adult woman, and she will naturally yearn for certain things, not to mention that the person in front of her is such a perfect body.

But she just imagined it, but she didn't dare to get involved with this cruel and stubbornly rich family.

After wiping her face, Han Zheng never responded. She took the towel and planned to put the basin back, but who knew that at this moment, the man who had been silent suddenly said, "What are you going to do?"

A deep voice suddenly sounded in the middle of the night. It was such a quiet bedroom. Mu Yanyan was taken aback. She soon saw a pair of dark eyes looking at her, as if she was going to stare out a big hole.

Mu Yanyan's heart tightened, "I'll wipe it for you."

Han Zheng was obviously upset, his eyes fell on the basin in her hand, and said displeased: "I only have the face, can't I wipe it myself?"

Mu Yanyan's breathing was stagnant: "Didn't you really let me wipe your body?"

Han Zheng Lenghe: "Don't you like me, are you happy to marry me?"

"Why don't you have to watch from a distance silently now, unhappy?"

Mu Yanyan: "..."

I miss him uncle!

Han Zheng didn't care about her embarrassment and continued: "Not only will you wipe me tonight, you will also sleep with me."

"Sleep together?" Mu Yanyan glanced up and down at the man, her gaze quickly fell to an unspeakable place, with a questioning expression on her face, "Are you... alright?"