24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 24:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 24:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan was worrying about what happened at night, and the director of the crew just came over to announce: "Investors are here to reward everyone, so we won't broadcast it tonight. We will go out to eat later."

"Really?" After listening to Director Shen finished, everyone cheered happily.

The audience in the live broadcast room is not too happy.

Huang Zongxi said to the camera: "If we don't go out anymore, our brother Sun and Yingying are hungry and thin."

Obviously he wanted to go out to eat, but the excuse was Sun Ying and He Yingying. The audience in the live broadcast room was laughing crazy.

——Hahaha, suddenly I feel distressed about what Sun Ying will do.

——Sun Ying's team, who hasn't made any money since the live broadcast, are indeed hungry and thin.

——My brother must have a good meal, a portion of abalone and lobster, don’t serve the one under eight catties.

He Yingying listened to Huang Zongxi's words, although she felt that he was not hostile, but when she thought of Mu Yanyan, she still felt ashamed. Her eyes fell cold, she quickly changed to a smile, and talked with everyone happily.

Soon the live broadcast was cut off, and everyone packed up and went to the hotel.

The six actors were divided into two cars. Huang Zongxi, Zhou Zeyang and Sun Ying consciously got into a car, leaving the three girls in a car.

He Yingying didn't like Mu Yanyan and didn't want to share the car with her. She quickly pulled Wang Li into the car and said, "Go, I'm hungry and thin after eating poorly these days."

Wang Li still wanted to call Mu Yanyan before she had time.

After getting in the car, He Yingying couldn't help but urged the driver to drive: "All are here, all are here, hurry up."

Anyway, there will be no live broadcast, and she doesn't need to pretend to be herself.

After a while the car was gone, let Mu Yanyan find a way to the restaurant.

The crew also got on the car in batches. No one noticed Mu Yanyan, and thought she was sitting with He Yingying and the others.

When Mu Yanyan went out, the outside was empty.

She looked at the empty courtyard in the villa silently, a little in a daze, feeling like she was thrown into a mysterious castle, and suddenly there was nothing, eerie and terrifying.

Of course, this is someone's small villa, the setting sun has not yet submerged into the last clouds, the scenery is particularly beautiful, there is no trace of horror.

She took a deep breath and planned to call the director.

Everyone eats delicious food. She cannot be left alone. Although she can't eat meat, it is good to eat some special vegetarian food.

As soon as Mu Yanyan took out her mobile phone, she saw a luxury car rushing over, and a sound of tires rubbing against the ground passed by, and the car steadily stopped in front of her.

Mu Yanyan frowned, whose car?

not……

As soon as her thoughts came up, the door of the car was opened from inside, and a tall, leggy man with a light smile on his face walked down.