15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 15:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 15:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mu Yanyan and He Yingying didn't deal with each other. They didn't even say hello since they saw them. They didn't say a word until they had dinner at the destination.

The show team likes their guests who have topics like them. When the live broadcast starts tomorrow, the fans on both sides will definitely tear up, and then the show will be hot.

There is no arrangement today. After dinner, the director called everyone together: "Our variety show this time is called "All the people work together in infrastructure". As the name suggests, it is related to construction. There is no task tonight. You can go out and get familiar with the environment. , It’s good for later recording."

After listening to the director's words, He Yingying smiled and asked: "Director Shen, what are we going to do with our show?"

He Yingying looks sweet and has a nice voice. She smiles with sweetness, she blinked her eyes deliberately after she asked.

Her fans say that her eyes are beautiful, as if there is a story, she is a man killer, so she winks when she wants to achieve some wish.

It's almost a hundred times.

This time she felt that the director must not be embarrassed to refuse her.

Director Shen is unselfish: "This is a secret. You will know it tomorrow. I don't want you to play casually when I let you go out tonight. It is natural to have a purpose. Observe more to ensure that it is good for tomorrow's work."

Seeing the director refused to say, Shen Yingying stuck out her tongue and smiled.

Mu Yanyan scoffed at her contrived way.

Other programs are arranged. If you can tell me in advance, I'll have to wait for you to ask.

He Yingying naturally noticed Mu Yanyan's contemptuous expression, and she felt uncomfortable when she was refuted by the director. She was silent for a while and said: "Then the director, the last guest can't be a secret. You can always tell us."

Director Shen smiled and said: "It's really a secret, I'll know it tomorrow."

He Yingying's face turned dark immediately, she cursed Director Shen a few words in her heart but didn't dare to say it.

The corner of my eye just caught a glimpse of Mu Yanyan, and cast his anger on her: "What are you proud of? If the director doesn't tell me, will he tell you?"

Mu Yanyan was least afraid of being provoked by others, and said casually: "But I don't want to know."

He Yingying: "..."

After the director has finished speaking, everyone can move around freely.

The program chose a very lively town with beautiful scenery and a large flow of people. It is very suitable for business but not for infrastructure.

Mu Yanyan was a little puzzled, the crew must be doing something big.

There are three girls here. He Yingying didn't want to go with Mu Yanyan, so she pulled Wang Li and left.

Wang Li felt that everyone who came together shouldn't be left out, and wanted to call Mu Yanyan, but He Yingying didn't give her a chance at all.

Mu Yanyan just didn't want to go with He Yingying, so she planned to go out on her own.

When I got out of the villa, I met comedian Huang Zongxi and actor Zhou Zeyang, and greeted them politely: "Senior Huang, Senior Zhou."

Huang Zongxi has a high emotional intelligence, is good at adjusting the atmosphere, treats everyone equally, and smiled in response: "Xiaomu is polite, you call me senior, I have to be more serious, teach you something, you have to call me Brother Huang, we It's just a friend."