09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 9:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wang Dafu shivered again, only to feel that his pants were chilling, and some life form was moving away from him.

If Mu Yanyan used to feel like a weak dodder flower, then Mu Yanyan today is a domineering queen, with the power of life and death, making him shudder.

But he still didn't believe that Mu Yanyan would really become a queen.

After all, what a person looks like will be shown from the bones.

He has known Mu Yanyan for three years, and he understands what Mu Yanyan is.

This woman is mostly acting, and these two bodyguards were hired temporarily by her.

He is very clear about Mu Yanyan's background. A single mother is raised by herself. There is a dad who is no different from a vampire. He only knows money, and the Mu family has no energy to compete with their new Shang.

Therefore, Mu Yanyan is simply supporting her.

Thinking about this, he said in a preaching tone: "Yan Yan, I know you are under a lot of pressure recently and you are short of money, but you can rest assured, I will talk to Wang Qian and let her give you some more time. "

"It's not that I just picked up a play for you. It's a female second. It fits your temperament. As long as you follow, you will have money."

While he was talking, he wanted to get rid of the bodyguard who suppressed him to get the contract.

The bodyguard didn't move at all and didn't give him a chance to escape at all.

Mu Yanyan sneered after hearing what he said, and had a good talk with Wang Qian?

When Wang Qian first entered Xinshang, he was harmed by him. The two of them are in the same position. Otherwise, Wang Qian, an incompetent female celebrity, will have no grievances against the original owner. Why should he have to fight against the original owner? Non-forcing the original main 50 million.

It's not that I want to help Wang Dafu get the original owner into bed so that I can exchange resources for myself.

Mu Yanyan's brilliant eyes were picked up, and she raised her right hand. While looking at her nails indifferently, she said, "Wang Dafu, I think you haven't recognized the reality. There are only three things I came here today..."

"Which three things?" Wang Dafu asked eagerly, "As long as you say it, Brother Wang will definitely agree to you, you let him let me go first, let's talk hard."

Even though Wang Dafu couldn't figure out any tricks, Mu Yanyan gave the bodyguard a look, and the bodyguard immediately let go of Wang Dafu, but he still stood beside him, ready to make another shot at any time.

Wang Dafu tidyed up his clothes, and some yellow hairs on his head, finally heaved a sigh of relief.

She didn't dare to say it, but she was cruel in her heart. Sooner or later she put Mu Yanyan to bed and made her cry and beg herself.

Mu Yanyan ignored the obscene meaning in his eyes. This man had some ways to punish him. It was serious to resolve the contract first, and said slowly and leisurely: "First, Wang Qian was not pushed by me. It was obviously a venue prop. I think she was hurt too badly, so she borrowed three million yuan to treat her face first. I think the company must not be short of money, so I asked the company to return the three million yuan to me first."

He paused, "By the way, I'm not a charity, remember to calculate the interest and pay it back to me."

"Want to refund the money?" Wang Dafu was angry, "Do you want interest?"