37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 37:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 37:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The surveillance at the entrance of the hotel happened to capture Zhao Xueqi's group in.

Seeing Zhao Xueqi's beautiful and contrived appearance, Mu Yanyan said sourly, "Little Qingmei is pretty, tut."

Han Zhengzheng was sitting on the edge of the bed, ignoring her strange yin and yang look.

Mu Yanyan continued to stare at the phone: "I don't know who Fan Meimei is calling, either Ouyang Tian or..."

Suddenly she turned her head and looked at Han Zheng with doubts, "I won't call you?"

"Where's your phone?"

Han Zheng's faint gaze fell on her hand, and Mu Yanyan suddenly realized something, blushed, and continued to look at the phone.

I almost forgot that Han Zheng's cell phone was connected to the surveillance system.

At this moment, Ouyang Tian and Zhao Xiulan are dealing with the hot search, and the Internet has been deleted cleanly, but Zhao Xueqi’s fans are like flies. They have blocked a dial and broke out a dial, all advocating Zhao Xueqi and Han Zheng Together.

Some people even posted photos of Zhao Xueqi coming to Shenglun.

Maybe they will imagine the bridal chamber for a while.

"Can Zhao Xueqi control her fans," Zhao Xiulan said grumblingly.

He is now locked up in the hotel by the boss. This is the first time since he joined the company. If he loses his job tomorrow, he has to find someone to make sense.

Ouyang Tian is even more annoying than him: "How do I know that she is so determined, what can I do."

He paused, "Making Azheng angry. You are just fired. I'm in trouble. My company still expects him to invest in me. What if he gets angry and buys me?"

This is not even more terrifying. Ouyang Tian shivered suddenly, "What if, what if he starts another film and television company?"

"Then I can't even drink the porridge."

"No way," Zhao Xiulan's voice was faint, and the whole person was dizzy.

Ouyang Tian sighed: "Oh, who knew he would really like Mu Yanyan!"

"Mu Yanyan must have given him some Ecstasy."

The two people complained to each other here. Ouyang Tian received a call from Director Shen and knew that it was related to Zhao Xueqi. He asked impatiently: "Is there something with Director Shen?"

This is not quite right. Investors are all uncles, and Shen Dao feels at a loss, embarrassed: "Just now Zhao Xueqi's assistant called and said that he can't get into the hotel. Look at this..."

Ouyang Tian raised his hand and rubbed his forehead. Dao Shen was always very good. He didn't want to offend, but he was really helpless. , Said helplessly: "Just leave it alone."

"How can it work?" Director Shen disagreed, "Why is Zhao Xueqi also the foreign aid Sun Ying and the others invited? Our crew didn't spend a penny, and we couldn't arrange accommodation. When the hot search comes tomorrow, our crew can't do it yet. Torn by her fans."

Ouyang Tian began to be irritable: "There is no way, tell you the truth, I can't protect myself now, how can I control her."

Director Shen still didn't understand: "Who actually runs the hotel, can't you be unreasonable?"