35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 35:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 35:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as Han Zheng's car left, Zhao Xueqi's car arrived.

She naturally saw the luxury car driving away from the hotel, but she did not expect Han Zheng to sit in it.

Zhao Xueqi's car stopped at the door of the hotel, the door opened, and she was surrounded by the crowd and got out of the car, with a particularly great momentum.

This time she returned to China, she was bound to win Han Zheng, and she did so much to force Han Zheng to make a choice.

Before coming to Shenglun, she deliberately asked her assistant to ventilate the reporters. At this moment, the reporters were already in place. She was a little late just to wait for the reporters to arrive.

Soon reporters will take a video of her staying in Shenglun.

In a few minutes, the information on Weibo will be overwhelming, and hot searches are definitely indispensable.

Han Zheng will definitely make a choice at that time.

They grew up together, and their relationship was naturally closer than others. She didn't believe that Han Zheng would choose a poisonous woman who had just met a few days ago.

Moreover, Mu Yanyan's personality and background are not good, and she can't do anything for Han Zheng.

She is different. She is from a well-off family, has a prominent background, and she is also an internationally famous movie star. Unless Han Zheng's brain is flooded, she will not be selected.

At this moment, Han Zheng had just got out of the car.

The lights in most of the rooms on the second floor of the villa were turned off. The lobby on the first floor was shrouded in a faint halo, and there were a few dim lights in the courtyard.

It is okay for Han Zheng to break in directly like this, but he may be arrested as a villain trespassing in the house.

Of course, he and Mu Yanyan will become the focus of discussion if you can't stop the crowd at that time.

Therefore, after deliberation, he felt that this method was not feasible.

But Mu Yanyan turned it off again and couldn't get in touch.

But the two bodyguards gave him a good idea just now. There is a small door at the back of the villa yard, which makes it easy to enter.

You can't walk directly on the first floor, it is easy to be captured by live cameras.

There is no anti-theft window on the second floor, so you can jump in through the window with a ladder outside.

And Mu Yanyan's room is on the second floor, which is easy to find.

But they didn't know where it was.

Anyway, I can always find it.

Mu Yanyan couldn't sleep when she thought that Han Zheng would be here with that little white lotus.

Although she doesn't like Han Zheng, the other party is always her husband, so she blatantly dated people, when her wife is dead!

However, the original owner has no background and status. What can they do to get them retribution?

Mu Yanyan wanted to eat when she couldn't sleep, but she looked around and couldn't find anything to eat in the room, until her eyes fell on a bottle of yogurt on the bedside table.