16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 16:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Well, just sleep with a quilt.

Mu Yanyan slept at noon, this would not be any sleepiness at all.

Mu Yanyan could not hear the movement around her and guessed that Han Zheng was already asleep. She planned to get up and go to the living room to play with her mobile phone for a while.

But who knew that as soon as she got up half of her body, a low voice came over: "What are you going to do?"

Mu Yanyan explained: "I can't sleep a little bit, so I plan to play with my mobile phone."

"Just play here," Han Zheng closed his eyes again after speaking, but emphasized: "Don't go."

Mu Yanyan took a deep breath, and there was nothing to say about Han Zheng's weird request.

But she was still curious: "Why?"

"You don't want to do anything, why let me stay in bed too?"

When Han Zheng thought of the broken system, he could only say against his will: "I like you!"

Mu Yanyan: "..."

I believe in your ghost!

Today, the official of "All People Work Together for Infrastructure" has announced that the guests will officially enter the venue, and also posted a few small tidbits, which has caused a sensation on Weibo.

Fans from all walks of life are waiting for the show to officially start tomorrow.

—Did you find out? There are only two guests in the official tidbits.

—Yes, I found it too. I didn't expect that the two vampires Mu Yanyan and He Yingying were both there.

-Take away my female goose, Mu Jiahuo forced to touch porcelain.

—The master of your house mentioned upstairs is a white lotus, and the vampires are not allowed to say that, it is not as good as the queen of my house, living real.

—Is it true to push people off the stage?

—The official has apologized, and it has nothing to do with my queen.

—Queen, where's the queen?

-Pooh--

The show team deliberately created contradictions. Knowing that Mu Yanyan and He Yingying are opponents, the tidbits only showed them two. As expected, the fans had already quarreled.

— Fuck, I heard that there is still a top class among the guests, do you know who it is?

—Isn’t it my brother?

—Mu Mubi and He Yingying hurry up and take my brother away.

—Is the one upstairs too narcissistic? The top stream is your master!

-The road turns dark, watching your fans jump around the world every day, annoying!

—Don't trick your elder brother, fans control their emotions. Our elder brother won't participate in this kind of variety show. Let the two of them go to tears.

Mu Yanyan opened Weibo and swiped the topic from top to bottom. Most of them were scolding her, and she didn't feel any upset.

Anyway, someone scolded her to prove that she still has traffic. Now as long as she works hard to turn this traffic into fans, she will succeed.

Mu Yanyan looked a little sleepy, she yawned before she closed her mouth and suddenly saw a Weibo airborne hot search, and she immediately became sober.