31: Self Control

"Do you want to come to my hotel room? We can hang out?" Dimitri asks Esmerelda.

It is now 2:45am and Esmerelda replies, "I would, but I don't think we have enough time. By the time we get there it'll be three thirty and I'll have to start heading back to the hotel to make it there by four."

"Actually that's a surprise I had for you. I'm staying at the same hotel as you," Dimitri smiles.

"What?! You're staying at the Waldorf?" Esmerelda asks in shock.

"Yeah I heard you were going to be staying there so I thought why not make it easier for us to see each other?" Dimitri says, "It was sort of a long shot since they were sold out until yesterday and I was at the top of the waiting list."

"Gosh that must've been so expensive," Esmerelda says worriedly.

"It was, but this right here is so worth it," Dimitri grabs Esmerelda's hand as they walk down the sidewalk. "So about my offer?"

"Yeah sure, we just have to be super careful," Esmerelda smiles.

...
3AM
"Okay so I'll go first," Dimitri says, "So that I can unlock the room. It's room number 831, its honestly right off the elevator on the eighth floor."

Dimitri walks through the doors and goes to the elevator.

Esmerelda feels nervous about being seen, but she follows as soon as he passes the manager. She lets him go up first and when the elevator is sent back down she goes up.

The elevator doors open and Dimitri is standing patiently with want in his eyes. He walks up to Esmerelda and wraps his arm around her waist pulling her into him. Their lips lock tight. Dimitri pulls Esmerelda to his door and with their lips still locked he slides the card into the door lock. The door swings open and Esmerelda is pushed in back first.

They take a second for breath as Dimitri walks over to the light switch. "No, don't turn on the light," Esmerelda says placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Okay," Dimitri smiles broadly and walks back to Esmerelda. He pushes her up against the wall and she lets out a little giggle. Dimitri slides off Esmerelda's jacket and drops it to the floor. Esmerelda does the same to Dimitri.

Esmerelda runs her hands up and down Dimitri's lean yet muscular back and he lets out a quiet moan doing the same to her. Dimitri pulls her over to the bed and throws her on the bed. He pulls his t-shirt up over his head and tosses it aside. He crawls onto the bed and their lips meet again like two lost souls reuniting. Esmerelda doesn't stop her hands from running up and down Dimitri's hairless chest down to his six pack and back up again.

Dimitri tugs at Esmerelda's shirt and she pulls her shirt off. She lays in her undershirt under him and the heat between them rises. Dimitri lowers his head and his lips meet Esmerelda's collarbone. She let's out a tiny moan as butterflies flutter throughout her body.

Esmerelda feels something quite hard rub against her stomach. Dimitri notices Esmerelda noticing the bulge in his pants and jumps off the bed. He walks over to the window. "I'm sorry," he says almost in a whisper.

"For what?" Esmerelda asks getting up from the bed.

"You know what for," Dimitri says looking out onto the city.

Esmerelda blushes and says, "Don't be."

Dimitri notices all the teens out on the pario, "Looks like there's a teen party downstairs."

"And?"

"You should be there," Dimitri teases.

"I think what just happened shows that I'm not a kid," Esmerelda laughs.

Dimitri looks down and there's a girl looking up at him, but he can't identify anything about her.

Esmerelda wraps her right hand over Dimitri's shoulder and across his chest. Her right hand meets her left, which is waiting by his lower left stomach under his arms. She puts her face into his neck and whispers, "Join me."

She pulls him back to the bed and kisses his neck and down to his chest. She slowly traces down his abs to his pants and starts to unbutton them. As much as Dimitri wants her, he stops and asks, "We probably shouldn't."

Esmerelda hops off of him and runs to a corner of the room embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"No it's not that I don't want to because believe me I do," Dimitri lets out a frustrated laugh.

"Then why not?" Esmerelda is in shock at what she just asked and wishes she could take it back.

"Because I don't want to take advantage of you. I mean yeah we are both legal, but I'm still your teacher," Dimitri walks up behind Esmerelda. "Plus I'm pretty sure you're a virgin."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Esmerelda turns around rapidly and jumps because she hadn't realized how close he had gotten to her.

Dimitri leans his head down close to her and asks, "Are you?"

Esmerelda bites her bottom lip not wanting to answer, but nods yes anyways.

"Exactly," Dimitri says. He leans his head down and kisses her softly, "I really did mean what I said earlier. I love you Esmerelda. And when you graduate we'll have all the time in the world to do whatever you want."

Esmerelda smiles at him and catches a glimpse of the clock: 3:30. "I have to be out of here in like ten or fifteen minutes."

"I guess that takes away my movie time," Dimitri says, "Any requests?"

"Actually I do have something in mind," Esmerelda says, "I lay in my bed at night wondering what it's be like if you were there... mind if we just cuddle for a few minutes."

"Of course," Dimitri smiles, "A lot of guys won't admit it, but cuddling is one of a guy's favorite things to do with a girl."

Dimitri climbs onto the bed with his shirt still off and summons Esmerelda over with one quick glance. She climbs into the bed and the top of her back, shoulders, and head rest on Dimitri's bare chest. Dimitri puts his arm around her and sighs happily. "I hope I'm not too heavy for your arm. If I am let me know and I'll move."

"Are you kidding me?" Dimitri laughs, "I never want you to move from this spot."

Esmerelda feels herself getting lost in the warmth from Dimitri's chest and wishes that she never had to leave. She shuts her eyes slowly and embraces the moment.

Esmerelda opens her eyes slowly staring at the clock: 3:55. She jumps out of bed and says, "Oh my gosh I fell asleep!" She looks back at Dimitri as she grabs her coat and giggles, "And I guess you did too."

Dimitri doesn't move, clearly already in a deep sleep. Esmerelda smiles to herself as she wishes she could jump right back into his arms. Instead she walks over to his bed side and kisses him lightly on the cheek and leaves the room.