11: Brand new week!

"Girls! Get up, you're gonna be late!" Esmerelda's mom yells to her daughters.

"Okay we're up, we're up!" Jewls yells in reply rolling out of bed.

"Speak for yourself," Esmerelda groans rolling over in bed.

"I just don't want to hear her damn mouth," Jewls laughs. "I think she's actually getting ready to leave. C'mon we gotta get up."

"Why?"

"Ooo just think you get to see Mr.Dorzen today," Jewls insists.

"I don't want to see that dirtbag," Esmerelda says angrily.

"Dirtbag? Hmmm that's a new one for you," Jewls says, "Come on! You can go see... Noah?"

"Oh crap! What if things are awkward?!" Esmerelda jumps out of bed. "I gotta look good so that he isn't embarrassed about what happened!"

"Whatever at least I got you up," Jewls laughs beginning to get dressed.

______________________________________________________

"Hey, how was your weekend?" Serenity asks Esmerelda as her and Jewls enter the band room for home room.

"It was fun... well Friday night was. I'm pissed you weren't there though," Esmerelda replies.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry, I was in Cape Cod," Serenity apologizes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Esmerelda rolls her eyes, "It was... interesting." She thinks back to Noah's body shot.

"Are you okay?" Serenity asks, realizing that Esmerelda looks a little worried.

"Yeah of course," Esmerelda laughs it off, "Anyway you missed a crazy party!"

"Well you know I never usually go to parties anyway," Serenity says.

"Hey we missed you at the party on Friday!" Isaac comments in to the conversation.

"I know, I know!" Serenity laughs. "So what happened that made it different from any other party?"

"Everything!" Isaac yells.

______________________________________________________

After explaining everything to Serenity the bell rings and everyone heads to class.

"Hey Esmerelda," someone calls her before she leaves the band room.

Esmerelda turns around and Mr. Dorzen stands with a sheepish smile. "Oh hey Mr. Dorzen," she smiles nervously.

"Do you think you can help me with the attendance? Mr. Skythe just handed it to me," he laughs nervously.

"Oh uh, yeah sure. As long as you write me a pass?"

"Yeah of course," he says, "Okay so I know you're here," he then writes a check next to her name.

"No you're doing it wrong," Esmerelda laughs, "May I?"

He hands her the pen saying, "Yeah be my guest."

Esmerelda begins to explain, "If they are here you leave it blank, but if they're not here you put an 'X' next to their name."

"Okay I get it," He laughs. Esmerelda turns her head and realizes that Mr.Dorzen was hovering over her shoulder and their faces were very close.

"Uh... one more question?" Mr.Dorzen asks nervously realizing how close he was to her. "I'm not sure who half of these kids are."

"Oh right," Esmerelda laughs. "He's here, she's here, here, here,here," she checks going down the list. "Okay you're all set."

"Thanks," he laughs. He states at Esmerelda for a few seconds and she feels her heart skip a beat.

"So... uh... about that pass?" Esmerelda asks breaking the silence.

"Oh right," he writes and signs the pass, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Esmerelda smiles shyly.

"Yeah anything for you," Mr.Dorzen pauses sheepishly and stutters more abruptly, "You know for someone who just helped me..." He trails off.

"Yeah," Esmerelda laughs nervously, "Well I guess I'll see you later Mr.Dorzen.

"Yeah, definitely... I'll be here," he smiles.

As she walks to class, Esmerelda wonders to herself if she was just flirting with him and if she was, was he flirting back?

SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT... I DECIDED TO CUT THIS ONE IN HALF, THE NEXT PART SHOULD COME ON SOON.