8: Esmerelda's turn to blush

"I dare you to do a body shot off of Noah." Jewls smiles.

Noah's eyes suddenly shoot open as does Esmerelda's. "Don't worry I already got the alcohol." Avery pulls out a bottle of vodka.

Noah nervously lays on the carpet and lifts up his shirt up above his full set of abs.

Esmerelda stares at Noah's six pack in astonishment and wonders how someone so young could be so fit.

Avery pours the vodka into Noah's belly button. Noah flinches from the cold feeling and Esmerelda laughs. Everyone gathers around the two giggling.

Esmerelda leans down slowly and places her tongue right besides his belly button and slides it into the liquid slurping out as fast as possible. Noah lets out a loud laugh making Esmerelda feel shaky.

"Ooo that was hot," Avery laughs returning back to the bed, "Who's next?"

"It's Danielle or Brody," Jewls answers.

Danielle and Brody's eyes dart from side to side nervously.

"Okay so that was a truth or dare so you get seven minutes...?" Esmerelda asks.

"Uh can we just please get a dare?!" Danielle stands up quickly.

"Yeah I'll do a dare instead," Brody agrees.

"Okay fine dare it is," Mason says, "Brody you have to kiss Avery and Danielle you have to kiss Isaac, since Noah just went."

"What?! What about you?!" Isaac exclaims.

"Well..." Mason trails off staring at Jewls, "Because I went before Noah it's pretty much your turn."

"Alright fine what kind of kiss?" Isaac asks.

"Well you guys get to choose one through four," Jewls chimes in, "Brody one, two, three, or four?"

"Three that's always a good number," he smiles to Avery.

"Ooo that's French kiss," Jewls laughs.

"What?!" Brody exclaims looking over to Avery. Avery figures that she's so waisted that she wouldn't remember it in the morning so she shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay what about you Danielle?"

"Uh... one?" she stutters nervously.

"Good choice that's an Eskimo kiss," Jewls smiles.

Both Isaac and Danielle let out a sigh of relief and walk over to each other rubbing each other's nose with one another. Everyone laughs watching them.

After the Eskimo kiss ends everyone turns to Brody and Avery. Brody stares at Avery nervously, but Avery doesn't hesitate and jumps for Brody. Their mouths slowly lock together and Esmerelda notices a slip of the tongue between their lips. Brody's eyes shoot open from shock of how controlling Avery's kiss is. They pull apart from each other and stare into each other's eyes. Brody returns to the bed a little shaken while Avery wipes off her mouth and sits back down.

"Okay since that was one round I think I'm gonna go," Jewls stands up.

"Wait no! you have to stay and play," Esmerelda laughs. Esmerelda soon sees that Jewls is not comfortable and says, "Yeah I think she's right one crazy ass round was enough. Maybe we should do something else."

Mason and Jewls exit the room first and Esmerelda can sense something else will happen between them. Avery and Brody decide to go grab some more drinks, meanwhile Isaac offers Danielle a dance. After everyone leaves Esmerelda realizes that Noah stayed behind.

"Hey how crazy was all that?" she laughs nervously.

"I don't think it was crazy," Noah says, "I think it was hot! There's nothin I love more than a girl who can do a good body shot!"

Esmerelda laughs giddily, but then says, "Don't try to be so flirtatious with me you're so young and I'm already eighteen."

"Yeah I know, but you can be chill for one night can't you?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well since we already broke the ice back there I figured we could take it down a notch. Is there anywhere private we can go to?" Noah asks.

"Yeah we can go to the backyard," Esmerelda says jokingly.

"Sounds perfect," Noah smiles grabbing her hand.

"I was just kidding..." Esmerelda trails off as she follows him to the backyard.

"See? Look we can just sit here on the stairs and look up at the stars," Noah says.

"Yeah they're beautiful," Esmerelda sighs staring up at the stars. She wishes in her head that she were with Mr. Dorzen right now instead of Noah.

"Hey what do you think about that new teacher? Ah what's his name... Mr.Dorzen or something like that," Noah laughs.

"Yeah his name is Mr.Dorzen and I don't know I haven't gotten to know him that much," Esmerelda replies nervously.

"I don't think I'm gonna like him, he's too... I don't know dorky," Noah laughs again, "Not dorky I guess but..." he trails off realizing Esmerelda is not agreeing with him.

"Yeah he might look dorky, but maybe he's really cool," Esmerelda surprises herself since she was defending him.

"Are you defending him?" Noah asks.

"No I barely know the guy... I'm just saying we should probably get to know him before we judge."

"You like him, don't you?" Noah smiles.

"What?! No!" Esmerelda exclaims.

"You so do! Look at you you're blushing," Noah says.

"No I'm not," Esmerelda turns her head away from him.

"It's okay I've liked a teacher before," Noah smiles supportively, "Just tell me, you like him?"

"Maybe just a little," Esmerelda sighs giddily.

"Oh my gosh Essie!! You shady lady!" Noah yells.

"Shut up!"

"It's okay, so where is prince charming?" Noah jokes.

"With his girlfriend..." Esmerelda drops her head and stares at her feet.

"What? You saw him?"

"Yeah he was at the mall with her, and believe me she's gorgeous like model material."

"So what? Not everyone needs a model most people want it, but what they need is a soulmate and it could happen between you guys," Noah says surprising Esmerelda with his touchy feely side.

"Really? And since when did you get get deep? I barely knew you before I guess?"

"Or maybe it's all the Tequila shots I had," he laughs. Noah pulls out his phone and says, "Oh crap! It's already five in the morning! I gotta go."

"Oh okay and yeah it's super late, I hadn't even noticed," Esmerelda stands with him.

They catch each other's glances for a few seconds and Noah leans in and whispers in her ear, "Don't worry Essie. Prince Charming will come for you." Then ever so slightly he gives her a kiss on the cheek and walks into the house and out the front door.

Esmerelda blushes and stares at the sky and knows she will never forget what Noah has told her.

Okay I know I know. Why did I take so long? Sorry I've been super busy... I hope you're all still reading and interested lol I hope you like it and Tay I'm sorry if it's too short I still need ideas for next chapters.