24: Ticklish Much?

Mason and Jewls lay side by side staring up at the stars. Jewls rests her head on Mason's shoulder as his arm wraps behind her. "Wow, this is beautiful," Jewls says gazing across the sky.

"Yeah, but not as pretty as you," Mason says.

'Shut up, you're so corny," Jewls hits him playfully.

"Yeah, but you love it," Mason laughs.

"Who told you that lie?" Jewls laughs.

"Well you came out with me tonight, so if you're lying then you're a good actress," Mason smiles.

"Well yeah I am a very talented person."

"Yup you are and I'm just a loser," Mason sighs.

"No you're not, you're talented too," Jewls says.

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Well you know how to con people really well."

"What?"

"Yeah, you conned me into going on this date with you," Jewls laughs.

"That's it, you're getting it!" Mason rolls over so now he is on top of her.

"What are you doing?" Jewls giggles nervously.

"I'm gonna give you a little test," he says raising one of his hands. He puts his hand on her cheek and she blushes. He runs his hand slightly down the side of the neck.

"Stop! That tickles," Jewls yells out laughing.

"Good so that's one spot," Mason says.

"One spot for what?"

Mason leans down and kisses her neck. Three slow kisses from below her ear to her collar bone. She tries to contain her laughter, but can't.

"Next," Mason raises his hand again, "I just want to know where your weak spots are."

"Well they won't be hard to find, they're everywhere."

"Well one of my weakspots is under my arm," he slides his hand up her rm, from her wrist to the elbow to her armpit and she bursts out laughing. "I knew it," Mason laughs.

"Stop it really that tickles a lot, but you still haven't hit my weakest spot."

"Oh really?" Mason raises an eyebrow, "I see that as a challenge."

"I think it is."

"Well first I must ask, the weakest spot is not any of the off limits spots is it?" Mason asks.

"No it's not."

"Okay let me see," Mason places his hand right below Jewls' armpit where her bra was on her side.

"You're pretty close to an off limits spot," Jewls giggles.

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I'm just thinking," Mason says.

He slowly slides his hand down until the middle of her side like where her ribs end. He puts a little more preasure and Jewls lets out a giggle. "That tickles a lot."

"Is that it?" He asks.

"Nope, but you're getting warmer," Jewls smiles.

He runs his hand down to her hip, "Here?"

"Actually you gotta be a little careful with this one. Inward a little," Jewls says.

Mason moves the slightest inch, his fingers move from the bone to a tiny dip, "I'm very close to an off limits zone." Mason begins to blush. He puts the tiniest bit of preasure and Jewls laughs very loud.