21: A Walk In The Park

"Why are we walking through the park? Is this the way to your apartment?" Esmerelda asks.

"Yeah, I just thought we take the more scenic route, but I didn't think it's be this dark," Dimitri laughs.

"Okay, but just know that if something pops out at me I'm gonna scream," Esmerelda says.

"That's what I hope will happen," Dimitri smiles.

"Why? That's so mean!" Esmerelda hits him playfully.

"Because then you can jump into my arms and I'll have to protect you," Dimitri blushes, "It's really the only reason."

Esmerelda walks over to Dimitri, grabs his arm and wraps it over her shoulders. "You didn't have to scare me into it because it's what i wanted too."

Dimitri smiles at her and pecks her on the lips, "Good thing about it being this dark is that no one can see us clearly," He makes them both stop walking and makes her face him. The only light is the moonlight and  Esmerelda stares deeply into his grey eyes. "In the dark and in public I can do this." He cups his hands on her face and pulls her up to him and kisses her passionately.

She closes her eyes and responds by throwing her arms around his neck. She feels  his tongue slip through her lips tapping hers lightly.

Esmerelda pulls back when she hears the random sound of people kissing. People that are not her and Dimitri, "Oh crap I don't think we're alone!"

"I'm kinda diggin the ambiance of this park," Dimitri laughs.

"Shut up," Esmerelda laughs, "I'm serious we should be careful."

"Well I'm thinkin we should figure out where that sound was coming from," Dimitri says turning in the diretion of the sound.

"No! What if it's someone we know?"

"Well I think it'll be more awkward for them than for us."

"See these are the times when I forget you're a teacher... my teacher."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you say and do things that I would usually do in a certain situation," Esmarelda smiles.

"I think we both knew that there was something between us, right?"

"Yeah," Esmerelda nods.

"Now come on let's go find us some love birds," Dimitri smiles grabbing Esmerelda's hand.