2| Saved? unfortunately

Gakushū's eyes shot open and he gasped for air, coughing out the water from his lungs.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He heard someone yell, shaking him. "You idiot!"

"Aka...bane?" He gathered his bearings, and slowly sat up. He realized he was in the arms of Akabane Karma from E-class, his rival. The boy was soaked to the bone, water dripping from his hair and a look of fear, anger and relief on his face.

"Why did you jump?!" Karma yelled at him. "I thought you were stronger than this Asano, I thought-" the boy was shaking from either the cold or rage, he closed his eyes, and took deep breaths. When he opened his eyes again, he looked much calmer now. "Lucky for you I was in the corner and saw you"

"What did you do?" Gakushū asked coldly.

"I saved you" Karma said, as if Gakushū was not catching on.

Gakushū felt pissed at the red head. He pushed the red head away, grabbed him by the shoulder, and shook him violently. "What the hell did you do?! Do you have any idea what I've been going through?! How dare you ruin everything!"

Karma slapped his hands off him. "I saved your life and this is the thanks I get?" He scowled in disbelief.

"Maybe I didn't want to be saved! Maybe I just wanted to end everything right then and there! Put myself out of my fucking misery!" Gakushū was heaving. "But some meddlesome twit just had play the hero"

Karma glared at the strawberry blonde. But then he noticed tears in the corner of Gakushū's eyes.

Karma reached his hand to wipe away Gakushū's tears, but stopped himself. Withdrawing his hand, he looked away from the angry gaze of the ungrateful blonde he just saved.

"Whatever it is you're going through" he started. "It's not a reason to cut your life short"

Suddenly Gakushū's hand shot up and grabbed him by the collar, pulling his face close, just inches away from Gakushū's.

"What the hell do you know?! A privileged asshole like you! " He demanded. But then he realized the red head was staring at him with a rare gentleness. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and another one on his cheek.

The strawberry blonde bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, and he pressed his face in Akabane's chest.

Karma gathered him in his arms and without difficulty picked him up.

"By the way, I found some interesting pills in your pocket" Karma whispered in Gakushū's ear. "I'd like to hear your story Asano-kun" he said. Feeling the boy in his arms stiffen, he added "But only when you're comfortable talking about it"

"Karmaaaa!" He heard Nagisa screaming from above him. He raised his head, and saw the concerned blue haired boy on the bridge, with him was Kayano.

The two ran down the stone steps and pretty soon they were under the bridge standing infront of Karma and the boy in his arms.

"W-what happened?" Kayano stammered, looking worriedly at the red head. "Is he alright?" She pointed at Asano.

He looked down at the still shivering boy in his arms. "I don't really know" he answered simply. "But we'll find out soon I guess, call Korosensei"

Nagisa nodded, taking out his phone and dialling the number of their teacher.

(Author: You know the drill, vote and comment! Please )