42| Development?

You're never gonna be alone, from this moment on, if you ever feel like letting go I won't let you fall

__________________________

Warning: thoughts of self harming...

Karma didn't know how he managed to get back home. But he did.

He walked back to his dark and empty mansion

He pushed open the large doors and let himself in(because he was in such a hurry to get to Gakushū's side because he thought the guy was gonna jump off a bridge again, he didn't lock the doors) and headed upstairs to his room.

Kicking off his shoes, he let himself flop down on the bed.

The kiss replayed in his head. He remembers the feeling of the uncomfortable grass touching their backs, him being pressed against Gakushū's body, and those lips pressing against his forehead in a lingering, affectionate way. He closed his eyes and rolled on his back, hugging his pillow.

The kiss means something right? It has to. It felt too delicate, and it was lingering....

Unless that forehead kiss was just Gakushū's way of showing an appreciation for his friendship. In that case, he'll be upset, very upset, so very upset.

Karma decided to just go to sleep and not go to school tomorrow. He doubts he can face Gakushū tomorrow anyway and act normal, with that kiss still fresh in his mind.

Look at him now, getting all worked up over a simple forehead kiss. What more if that kiss was on the lips?

__________________________

When Gakushū arrived back home undetected and has locked himself safely in his room, he pulled off his shirt, and fell backwards on the bed.

He placed an arm over his eyes as he thought back to the events previous.

Him lashing out at Karma, Karma's sweet declaration of always being there for him

"I'll always be here for you, I'll always listen, you can count on me" Karma said. "you can trust me, with me you'll never be alone again" Karma promised.

He just couldn't help himself. He's only recently just accepted his crush on his red haired friend, and he was right there, in his arms, pressed against him. He felt his warm breath tickling his neck, he smelt his sweet and also spicy natural scent, he couldn't resist the temptation to kiss his forehead.

He would have gone for Karma's luscious lips but he felt that would be too soon. He's not even sure if Karma feels the same way--but he has to right? The way he behaves around him, how protective he is of Gakushū, and how he seems to care so much about him.....unless of course Gakushū is looking into Karma's actions a little too deeply and the red head wouldn't react well to his feelings for him, in that case R.I.P.

He looked at his arms, and started unwrapping the bandages.

His eyes strayed to the recent shock marks on his wrists.

He did a lot of stupid things when he was younger. He used to purposely hurt himself to gain attention, any form of affection, from people. There's just something about a hurt little boy that gets people trembling with worry and sympathy. But now...well it's completely backfired on him, since now that he's actually being hurt by his father, Gakuho can just pass the scars and injuries off as Gakushū hurting himself for attention, hell maybe even call him crazy. People will believe his father over him.

But then again why should they believe Gakushū? he's not exactly right in the head is he? After all he used to actively cut himself.

As for the cutting, it was his coping mechanism, it helped him relieve himself, it used to be his source of comfort, feeling the blade connect with his soft, delicate, white, flesh. There was a sickening pleasure in watching a thin trail of red liquid slide down his arm, and the relief that follows.

Because of Karma though, he's forgotten to pick up a blade and press it against his wrist in a while. He suppose, that's a good development. It means he's getting better right?

He very much hopes so.