Extra extra(short side stories 2)

1. "Shake what your daddy gave ya"

It was a party at Ren's and half the school was invited. He even, surprisingly, invited E-class to join.

The E-class were dancing and goofing around, just having fun. Though some chose to stay in the corner and watch.

Gakushū and Karma were one of them.

Ren and Rio approached their friends and tried to talk them into dancing

"Come on shake what your mama and dad gave ya!" Rio and Ren tried.

The duo looked at their friends dead in the eye

"My mama/dad was the most selfish person in the world she/he never gave me anything"

"Alright" Rio and Ren said, feeling sweat drip down their neck.

2. The most beautiful

Gakuho and his wife Masami were out at the balcony stargazing.

"The night's so beautiful" Masami said breathlessly.

"Yes it is, but do you want to know what's the most beautiful?" Gakuho asked his wife.

Masami blushed and turned to her darling husband. "What is it?" She asked lovingly.

He leaned close to her and said... "My job"

3. Shaving cream

"Ren do you have any shaving cream?" Gakushū asked one more after a sleep over. Ren was playing with his phone

"Nah, I don't like the way it tastes"

Gakushū paused. "Wait. You eat shaving cream?"

"What? No why would I eat it if I don't like the taste?"

4. "A Knife!"

It was Karma's seventh birthday and his parents threw him a party in their large backyard.

Because Karma didn't have a lot of friends, his mother paid some of the neighborhood parents to come to the party and bring their children with them.

Natsuki noticed his son crouched in the corner, her eyes caught something shiny.

"Sweetie let me see what you have" she said, approaching him.

Karma spun around and brandished the object proudly. "A knife!"

"NO!" the brunette chased after her red head son.

"Oh my God why does he have a knife?!" Her husband chased after them.

5. Gakushū is confronted

Gakushū was busy finishing his projects and homework in his room. He was interrupted by his parents opening the door and entering. "Hi honey, we have something very important to ask you and we need your utmost honesty" his mother said gently

Gakushū felt nervous.

"Have you been doing drugs? Or having sex at school?" His mother asked.

Gakushū was quick to answer with a definite "No"

Masami bit her lip. And then started crying, throwing herself on Gakuho. "I told you we were raising a pussy!" She sobbed.

6. Karma's lucky day

Karma and Gakushū were eating lunch together on the roof.

"Honestly I really like guys" Gakushū admitted.

Karma choked on his food. "LUCKY DAY LUCKY DAY LUCKY DAY LUCKY DAY!!!!!!" He repeatedly thought.

"Serious guys, and reliable guys, they'd make a good addition to my small friend group" Gakushū continued

Karma felt his soul leave him

"I'm also really into males"

Karma felt his soul fly back inside his limp body and heard the choir of a thousand angels

7. Rio's shock

"Bro" Rio greets raising her hand

"Yo" Karma greets raising his-

"What the fuck?!" Rio screams backing away.

Karma blinked, before laughing. "Oh I didn't tell you I lost an arm"

Rio gaped at him. "What...what do you mean you lost an arm?!"

8. Karma's revenge

The red head met a tall blonde woman probably four years older than him at a bar one evening. Already on his third cup and half drunk he approached her. "What up girl, was your father a psycho?" He hiccuped.

The woman decided humor him and listen to his pick up line.

"Because....I'm pretty sure he tortured the most important person in the world to me...AND I'M HERE FOR REVENGE!!!"

9. Phone call

"Yes it was great hearing your voice..."Karma said over the phone. "Yeah Shuuie I'll be right over....yep! See ya tonight baby, love you" he hung up and then faced his mother.

"It was my dog"

10. Tastes like frenemies

"Are you gonna stop Akabane?!" Gakushū demanded to the boy who was holding his drink and pills hostage. The red head glared at him, before smirking and keeping his pills at arms leanght.

"No, I'm still thirsty" he smirked before drinking the cup of juice. Gakushū growled and snatched the cup from Karma. "Give it back" Karma demanded

The strawberry blonde smirked "Sure" and licked the corners of the cup, before spitting on it. He handed the cup back to Karma "enjoy"

"Thanks" Karma proceeded to press the cup against his lips and drank the juice.

Gakushū's eye twitched

"Ahh~ delicious" Karma said with a satisfied smirk.

(Author: My mother finally gave birth and it's a healthy baby girl, I'm so happy to finally have a sister, I'm gonna spoil her rotten and turn her into my mini-me, I'm so excited <3 )