Extra Extra(Short Side stories 1)

1. Better parent

"Name one fictional villain parent that's somewhat better than your own parent" Ren said, holding a magazine.

Gakushū and Karma didn't need to think twice

"Star lord's dad" Gakushū said

"Gamora's dad Thanos" Karma said without much interest.

Ren was surprised. "Why?"

"Because, at least he wanted his son" Gakushū deadpanned.

"At least he was there for his kids" Karma shot.

"Well....uh...okay" Ren responded awkwardly.

2. What does Gakuho want to eat

It was nearing lunch time and Masami was preparing for her husband and son. She put on her apron and rummaged for anything to make "Honey what do you want to eat?" She asks her husband who was reading the news paper.

"The souls of the innocent" Gakuho responded.

"A bagel" Gakushū piped up.

"No!" Gakuho hissed.

"Two bagels"

3. What does Karma like

"I really like to teach calm and eccentricity and do yoga" Karma says to Nagisa with a calm, serene face. Nagisa smiled at him "Well-"

"But I also really like to beat up, kill and stab abusive piece of shits during the weekends!" Karma reveals as he plucked a katana from a hidden compartment in his closet

4. Gakushū's scrapbook

"What's that honey?" Masami asks peering over her son's shoulder.

For the past hour he's been hunched over the table, taping and gluing pictures on a book.

"A scrapbook of everything I hate" He responded without removing his attention from his little project.

Masami studied the pictures. "But it's a scrapbook of your dad"

"What a coincidence" Gakushū smiled innocently.

5. Ren's stupid question

Ren visited his best friend after school because he was worried for his strawberry blonde pal. The boy haven't been to school or any outing with them for days.

The door was opened by a maid and he was led to Gakushū's room.

There he saw Gakushū studying a thick book, hair disheveled, cheeks hollow and he looked like he hasn't slept or eaten properly for a while.

Despite this, Ren managed a smile. "Hey Asano-kun! Why didn't you come to my party last night? And why haven't you been to school?"

To which Gakushū snapped with a "Ren you know damn well why I couldn't you stupid son of a bitch!" As he said this he pointed to his clearly sick body, his mountains of books, and the clearly obvious chain on his ankle.

Whoops. Ren forgot to read the room.

6. Gakuho's trust fall test

"Do you trust me son?" Gakuho asks, his arms spread to catch his son who he forced to climb up a high ladder.

The eight year old gulped as he looked down. It looked higher than it should..."I..I'm scared father!"

"Do you trust me?" Gakuho repeated.

"Yes?" Gakushū said uncertainly.

"Then fall" Gakuho insisted.

Gakushū took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and

THUD!

"Rule number 1 never trust anyone" Gakuho said walking away from his groaning son who was cradling his broken arm.

7. Gakuho's death

Masami was sobbing uncontrollably as she hugged her husband's limp body. His heart monitor had flat lined only seconds ago and the only other sound aside from her continued sobbing was the long "beeeeeeep...."

"He's dead!" She cried.

Gakushū sighed. "Not the dickhead" he said monotonously. Nanami, his sister, elbowed him. "Ouch, what do you want me to say?" He asks rubbing his stomach

Nanami sighed. "May you rest in peace father" she said sweetly "really wish you died sooner, what took you so long?"

"Yeah, father....you will be missed, we love you" Gakushū added over his mother's wailing. "I really wish your death hadn't been oh so peaceful, death by old age? For fuck's sake couldn't it have been poison instead? Or a car crash? But no! God decided your death will be by old age?! Come on!"

8. What does Karma hate the most?

"Just remember, that no one will ever be able to hate you" Karma said to his reflection. "More than you already hate..yourself" he punched his reflection

CRACK