9. Lily ⚠️

"Stop moving, you fucking slut!" he spits in my face. I can taste the beer on his breath as his hand tightens in my hair. I let out a wimper, which only seems to spur him on as a malicious smirk plays on his lips. "Open." he commands. I refuse, I dont want to do this again.

"Open that worthless mouth of yours. Whore. Do you job!" he screams in my face, the spittle splashing against my cheeks.

"Please!" I beg, I hate this. "I dont want to do it, please just-" i'm cut off by a loud thwack. My cheek stings, and I can feel it pulsating.

"Do what you're good for, bitch, and I won't make it hurt as much. But I only do that for good little sluts." he wraps his free hand around my neck and i feel his grip tighten with every second I refuse. I know that if i don't do it, he will strangle me until i pass out again, and he'll still do what he wants.

I slowly open my mouth and he grins. His buckle clinks open and he tugs his pant legs down to his ankles. Without warning he thrusts into my mouth, slamming against the back of my throat. My eyes begin to water as he groans in pleasure.

My mind goes blank, and I remain still; just like I always do. At least he didn't force himself between my legs this time. At least he didnt make me bleed. At least I can still breathe.

***

I stare at the person in the mirror before me. Her eyes are dull, her forehead glistening with sweat. Lily. That's her name. Liliana. That's who she is. Whore. Slut. Bitch. Worthless.

"Hey, Lily. You ready to head out? You've been in there for twenty minutes." I shake away my thoughts and open the bathroom door. Lu is dressed in dark blue jeans, a muscle tight black shirt, and a backwards cap. I tut, "Lu, if you wear it like that it just defeats the whole purpose of wearing it!" I spin the cap so it's on the correct way. He huffs in annoyance but doesnt change it.

Jayden waits by the front door, scanning over my outift as we reach the bottom step. I know it's my first day at a new school, but i couldnt be bothered, and my mind was haywire from last nights nightmare. Last nights memory. So, I opted for Lu's baggy hoodie, and some leggings. "Mason will be drivng you. He's a senior, and you two and Oliver will be in the same year."

Great. How could i forget that Mr. I hate your entire existence so im going to glare at you and pretend that my eyes have the power to erase you from time, was still in highschool. WOOO!

***

The entire car ride was silent except for the music playing through the speakers. My leg bounced faster the closer we got, and despite his efforts Lu was unable to fully calm my nerves. The school appeared to be a basic highchool, the name 'TANVER HIGH' displayed above the main entrance, and a large football field around the side. Lu will love that. Mason pulled into a parking spot, and my nerves only tripled.

Mason slammed the drivers door shut after pulling the keys out of the ignition, and storming his way up the steps. I threw up my hair into a messy bun to keep it out of my face as it was already starting to frizz. Oliver was walked around to my door and opened it, greeting me with his signature toothy grin. Lu basically ran to my side and clutched my hand in his, and my tense shoulders relaxed slightly. But then, as we walked towards the office, the whispers began.

"I bet she's sleeping with one of the brothers."

"One? I bet she lets them pass her around." another girl snickers.

"She must have a golden pussy if she looks like that and still can get the Clark brothers." i cringe at that, ignoring the sting in my chest at the guys words. Also, BARF, these are my brothers you sicko!

When we arrive at the office, there is a woman who looks to be in her 60's sitting behind the computer. Once she notices us, she pushes her circular glasses up the bridge of her nose and smiles, displaying her yellowing teeth. Coffee, I presume.

"Luca and Liliana Clark?" Her greying hair is cut to her chin, her skin sagging and wrinkling around her eyes. "Here are your timetables. We managed to shuffle some things around so that the twins were together in a few classes, but unfortunately we couldn't do it for the majority of them."

My face must have betrayed the disappointment I felt at hearing the secretary's words because Luca squeezes my hand, "hey. It's okay. We will give each other copies of our timetables and I can try work some things out to be transferred into your classes. I you will know where I am all the time. I'll be just down the corridor at all times."

I know Lu hates this just as much as I do. We've not been able to be separated for extended periods of time after...after he found out what was happening.

I nod, and follow Oliver down the now empty halls. The bell rang five minutes ago, so all of the students are in their classrooms except a few late stragglers. Who all stare at me as we pass. Don't throw up Liliana, imagine how embarrassing that would be on your first day. You can't be known as that girl. Calm your nerves!

We stop outside a door labelled 24C and I realise that I haven't even looked at my timetable properly yet. I was to busy in my own head and functioning on autopilot. I check today:

Period 1: Maths
Period 2: English
Lunch
Period 3: Sports
Period 4: Physics

So this is my maths room. I just know as soon as I open this door, every head will turn in my direction and I'll just want to cry and hide myself in a ditch.

"This is where we leave you. If you have any trouble just walk down that hall and take a right. Luca and I will be in Chemistry in room 34A." Oliver points down the hall and I take a deep inhale.

Lu pulls me into a tight embrace, "anybody bothers you, you come straight to me okay? Don't take anyone's shit here. This time is going to be different."

I watch as they walk away, Lu turning around once to give me a reassuring smile. I know I'm just delaying the inevitable, but it's worth it.

Finally releasing the breath, I push open the door. Here goes nothing.

I'm greeted by a stern looking woman. A long pointed nose littered with moles, and black hair scraped back into a tight bun at the back of her head. "Who are you?" Her shrill voice alerts the class of my presence and all eyes turn to me. Well fuck, thanks a bunch.

Don't stutter. Just say your name and don't stutter. Shit they're going to think I'm dumb because I haven't replied. "Liliana Clark, Ms. I apologise for my tardiness, it's my first day." Hell yeah! Internal victory dance.

The woman hums, "Ms Raynol. Don't make it a habit of being late to my class. Take a seat at the back." She dismisses me and I follow her instruction.

Whispers erupt from all around me but I try my best to tune them out. I'm used to it all by now. I pull out a notebook and a single black ink pen, kicking my bag under the desk.

I jump when I hear a masculine laugh, only just now realising someone was next to me. Nice one, now they think you're dumb and rude. He smiles, his pink lips framing white teeth. "Hello there! I'm Dalton."

—**—
Words: 1341

A/N : and so it begins...