15. Changes

LILY POV:

I shove as hard as I can. Next thing I know, there is a loud thud against the floor and he groans in pain. "What was that for?" He grumbles, getting back to his feet.

"Well dear brother, your fat ass wouldn't let me get ready for school! So, I resorted to shoving you away, like I do with all my problems." I give him a sickly sweet smile.

"Fucking lunatic," he mumbles. That deserves another smack. "Ow! Stop hitting me you crazy woman!" He cries out, rubbing the back of his head. I chuckle darkly, and open his drawer of shirts.

I'm sorting through his tops, deciding which I want to wear today when the drawer slams shut. "You're not wearing my top today. Wear your own. You've pissed me off." He states. I turn to face him, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He quickly looks away, avoiding my face. "Not going to work."

I huff in annoyance, looking through my own clothes. An idea hits me, and I smirk. He's going to hate this, but it's payback bitch.

————-

The boys are all downstairs, waiting for me so we can make our way to school. I'm normally the first one ready, but I decided to be the last one today so I could make an entrance. Call me dramatic, but it's going to be fun.

I paired a burgundy, sheer lace bodysuit with a pair of black ripped jeans. I push my curls out of my face after rubbing in my hair cream, and tie the laces of my black boots. The look could be called 'too much', but too much is relative.

Flipping my hair over my shoulder, I grab my black jacket and backpack. As soon as I walk down the stairs I notice all of my brothers waiting at the door. Jayden likes to be there to wish us a good day and remind us to behave and stay safe. Lorenzo stayed the night, so he is also stood by the doorway, sipping on some water while Mason talks to him. Lorenzo is the first to notice me.

Lorenzo chokes on his water, his eyes wide. "Fuck!" He mumbles to himself. This causes my brothers to look at him, then follow his line of sight to me as I take the final step. I flash a bright smile, acting as if nothing is different, "good morning brothers! Let's get going, I have a project due and I need to speak to my partner. He said he needed my help." I chuckle inside my head, knowing the fact I have a male partner will make this even funnier. Stupid men.

Lu stomps over to me, using his hands on my shoulders to spin me around. "Go change, you can't wear that to school." I tap my chin, looking contemplative. "Nope!"

"Liliana." Lu warns. Oooo he's using my full name. He means business.

"That's not acceptable clothing, Liliana. Change into something more appropriate." Jayden orders. I stare blankly at him but my view is obstructed by a pissed off looking Mason. Well, no change there.

"If the worthless whore wants to look like that, who are we to stop her." Mason spits and my whole body goes like ice. Worthless whore.

Faster than I can blink, Lu has his hand wrapped around Masons throat, slamming him against the wall. "Watch your fucking mouth. Don't you ever, and I mean fucking EVER, talk about my baby sister like that again." His face is red, mirroring Masons as his lips turn blue.

Mason makes some choking sounds in an attempt to speak. "Lu, it's okay." I keep my voice quiet, trying not to draw attention. Lu's muscles are still tense and his body is shaking with barely contained rage. I take a step forward and wrap my fingers around his wrist.