27. Caught

LILIANA POV:

Two weeks ago, I had my first kiss with Lorenzo. And I've been addicted to them ever since.

I begged him not to tell my brothers, at least not yet, because I know how they'll react. And I don't really want Lu being suspended now that he's got his life somewhat together again. He's happy. Well, happy except when he's worrying about Daniel turning up.

It's been stolen kisses and secret touches with Lorenzo since the fair, and it's like he hates not being near me. Hates not being able to touch me. And it scares me that I find it all so cute.

I'm getting attached, and that can never be good. Everything goes wrong for me. Always.

I can't stop my mind from wandering to one night when Lorenzo was dropping me off, I think it was the first time I'd called him Enzo to his face...

His eyes close and he rests his head on the back of his seat. "Fuck," he groaned. "Don't call me that." "What? Enzo?" He lets out a sharp exhale and squeezes my hips, pushing my body deeper into his lap. I can feel him harden beneath me and my eyes go wide. "Don't call me that. Unless you want me to fuck you right here, in the drivers seat of a car parked in your driveway." His voice is strained, almost painful. I shift my weight, trying to get off and he lets out a deep chuckle.  The vibrations of his body sending warm heat throughout my own. "I will fuck you against anything, anytime. But not right now." A sudden burst of confidence shoots through my body. I lean down, purposely moving my hips slightly as I whisper in his ear, "why? Don't think you could handle all of me?" I grind against him again, slowly, and his eyes shoot open. Despite his earlier statement, he doesn't stop me. His hands on my hips move with my body and he lets out a moan. I smirk, power over a man feels fantastic. My fingers find there way to his hair and I tug at it, biting my lip to repress my own moan. But when I feel him start to move in rhythm with my body, I can't suppress it anymore. "Fuck, baby. If you don't stop I'm going to-" he doesn't get to finish as my mouth finds it's way to his neck. I ghost my lips along it, then along his jawline and back to his ear. I let out half a moan, and this seems to drive him over the edge. I feel the warmth as his body jerks harshly one last time. His breathing heavy, his eyes fixated on my face. I watch as his cheeks turn a shade of pink and giggle. I give him a peck on the cheek, then push my way off his lap and out of the door. I don't stop and look back, even when he calls out my name in desperation.

I still have no idea what came over me, or how I was confident and comfortable enough to do that. And what shocked me the most? It didn't make me feel dirty. It made me feel empowered.

"Where are you in your head right now?" Dalton snaps me back to reality.

I shake my head, "just China. The Great Wall is very nice."

He laughs shortly, "you're an odd one, you know that?"

"Yeah, but that's why you love me." I state, lifting his hand to place a kiss on the back of it.

He returns the favour, "indeed I do, princess."

A large bang draws everyone's attention to the other end of the table. Lorenzo has his hands in fists, his body shaking. He meets my eyes and stand up abruptly. He leaves the cafeteria without a word.

Ah fuck.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I get up and speed walk after him, without waiting for their response.

I find him in the boys locker room. Well, I hear the unmistakable sound of his fist slamming against the lockers. "Lorenzo," I call out and the room goes quiet.

I sigh when I spot him in the far corner, his forehead resting against the dented metal. Knowing what this is about, I get straight to the point. "He's my best friend, Lorenzo."