24. Daniel?

DANIEL POV:

I raised that whore for years, and she repays me by setting my product alight? I vowed that night to fucking break her again. Slam my dick and shred that poisoned pussy. The dirty slut needs to be trained. I thought I had already broke her in, but clearly it didn't work.

I need to use better methods. Get more creative. More ruthless. Cruel. Evil.

My body shakes with fury as I watch the tall blonde boy call her his princess. She's no princess, she's nothing.

The boy drives off in his car, and I feel my lips split into a grin. I'm coming now, slut.

I know the precise moment she spots me, because her entire body goes still. She stares at me with wide eyes, her mouth agape.

"Daniel?" She whispers.

I chuckle lowly, reaching out a hand to scratch at my prickly beard. "In the flesh, sweetie. Miss me?" The sound of my voice snaps her out of it and she spins and surges towards the doors.

I grab her waist with one hand, using my other to cover the mouth that never seems to stop screaming. "Quiet now, or I'll have my men shoot your dear brother right between the eyes."

She cries into my palm, but suppresses her screams. Even when I pull her body against mine. She squirms against me, and I feel myself harden. Fuck, if I could destroy her now.

"I'll be paying you a little visit soon. Tell anyone I'm in town, and that pretty boy will have his throat slit. Understand, princess?" I spit the last word like venom.

She nods against my hand and I release my hold, but only after yanking her hair back so I can look into her eyes. "See you soon."

I blend into the shadows, the golden hue of the sun slowly fading away.

I will get her back. God only knows what I'll do to her then.

————
Words: 326

A/N : suuuper short chapter, but I hated writing from Daniel's POV. This was just so you could get a look inside that little head of his.