10. Hunt

A/N: Suprise? I have decided to upload this one right away! I don't know if you will like it...but yeah, it's here anyway. XD

happy weekend y'all!

I finally found my Amelia Eakins. Please skip the end part if you do not want to see a reference picture of her. :)

Love lots!

*****

A very familiar person was standing opposite her. Mia blinked and said his name in surprise. And before she could say a reply to his statement, the handsome man lowered his head and gave her a kiss.

The kiss is light and gentle, making Mia afraid because of the weird feeling it brings inside of her. She then tried to separate herself from the man but her strength wasn't enough. 

Neero, feeling unsatisfied and clearly clouded by desire, has put his arms around her soft frame and deepened the kiss. He carefully lifted the alluring woman, walked forward and shut the door closed. He settled her behind the door and placed his other hand behind the woman's head.

Mia protested but the man's lips muddled her sanity. Helplessly, her hands traveled to his chest and firmly pressed onto it. She couldn't help but felt hypnotized with the kiss. 

He then nibbled her lower lip which made her stomach burst in a good way. But when the man asked for an entrance, her lips became rigid. 

Neero chuckled sexily at the woman's reaction. Slowly, he relaxed his grip on her and finally calmed his senses. 

"Hmm… Cherry…" The man sensually uttered as his lips left hers and nestled his head against the woman's neck.

Mia's face became red at the words and with the actions and couldn't say a thing. She's been heavily panting after the intimate act and was embarrassed about the way she responded to him.

Much to her dismay, the man stayed in the same position and still didn't let go of her. 

"Mr. Jabal…" Her voice is like a sweet tune in Neero's ears and makes him more relaxed.  When the man didn't reply, she gently supported his head and tried to step aside. Suddenly, his weight shifted on her, making Mia gasped.

'He… fell asleep?' 

Mia groaned at how heavy the man is. "Mr. Jabal." She called louder but to no avail did the man respond. 

When she tried to carry the man with her back facing him, Neero instinctively hugged her from behind.

The woman was surprised at the gesture. 
Is he playing her?

"Don't push me away. Please… mother." The man's voice became hoarse and was pleading.

"What the---" 

"Stay." 

Mia was astounded at the turn of the situation. What is happening with this guy?

The night became restless for the woman as she took care of him.

-------

"Your grace." A female attendant softly called.

Duchess Dinah has been staring at the blank space for quite some time now. She's currently in her study room, which is connected to her chambers. 

Wrinkles can be seen on the old woman's face but she is still beautiful despite of her advanced age. 

The rumors earlier at the Princess' party were still looming inside her mind. She sighed and drank the wine that was waiting for her. "It's been almost two decades, Tara."