11. Families

*******

Leah updated Mia about the aristocratic world.

"Say what, now?" Mia was surprised at the news. Her eyes couldn't help but to glanced at the growing stomach of the duchess.

"Ruth isn't a duchess anymore. She was stripped off of her title by The Institution." Leah explained to Mia in a whispering manner. She also informed her that the Gates clan is the number one candidate to replace the current monarch after her term. 

"Will Natalia become a queen?" The auburn-haired lady gasped in excitement. 

"Of course. She deserves it, right?" Leah uttered with pride. She, too, is a fan of the Gates family. 

Meanwhile, Aaron waited for a while and called Neero right after the latter's appointment. "Sir, Victoria and Devon are here." 

Neero's eyes dimmed when he heard the news. He immediately headed back to the Mudhish Grand Hotel.

The Yushkova family dropped by at The Belle Shop before going and checking in at the grand hotel. No one knows why they flew to the Middle-east continent. 

"Brother." Devon Yushkova uttered when Neero walked in at the hotel's lobby. He didn't bother to raise his hand but simply stood in the way of Neero.

"Mr. Yushkova. What are you doing here? Seems like you are not serious in running the company." Neero coldly inquired. His hands were inside his pants' pockets.

The two men stood opposite each other and their heights were almost equal. The other one has a toned build but has lesser elegance in comparison with the way the prince carries himself. 

"Come on, it's the time of the year. It's almost the holidays. Surely, you won't be that heartless to those who are under you." Devon uttered and discreetly smirked at his half brother.

"Enough, you two. Don't cause a scene." Victoria stated gracing her face with the fakest smile. 

  (Devon)

  Neero didn't bother to look at his birth mother but instead maintained his eyesight on Devon

Neero didn't bother to look at his birth mother but instead maintained his eyesight on Devon. His eyebrows furrowed in the process. 

"Ruth! You're here!" A feminine voice rang inside the hotel's lobby.

"Tamar!" Called by the former duchess and automatically hugged the lady.

"It's good that you accepted my invitation. You're glowing, my dear. Congratulations on your wedding! Are they your family?" The Princess uttered excitedly.

"Yes. This is my dear husband, Devon and my in-laws." Ruth replied and anchored her arms to Devon's.

"Welcome to our kingdom and hotel!" Tamar greeted the Yushkova family. After welcoming the visitors, she just noticed the First Prince not far from the family. "Oh. So you have met Neero?"