40. Beloved

A/N: A surprise chapter to all! Mid-week upload.

Lovelots,
YM_1210

* * * * * * *

After the DNA results were read, no one spoke in a while. 

"Ahahaha! Indeed an exciting revelation. Congratulations brother!" Judah broke the ice and hugged the First Prince.

Neero caught the intention and smiled in return. With this, the witnesses started to celebrate with the favorable news.

"Your Majesties, please allow me and my bride to have some time together." 

"Of course, my son." King Reuben uttered and waved his hand to his personal attendant to continue the agendas. He gave a knowing look to Queen Laura and continued with presiding over the court meeting.

When they heard the permission, the couple bowed to the royal parents and nodded to Duchess Dinah. Neero tightly held Mia’s hand and led them to his personal space in the palace. 

When the couple arrived at the study, Neero embraced his wife. He longed for her and couldn't explain his emotions. 

"Little vixen." Neero chuckled as he unmasked Mia. He cupped her cheeks and gave her a set of swollen lips after several minutes of kissing. 

Then Neero lifted his wife and laid her over the huge table.

"I miss you." Mia uttered in a tempting soft voice as Neero unzipped her dress. She was overwhelmed with her husband's eagerness that she quivered under his toned body and arched her back to hug him. "Not here." 

Neero smirked and lifted her again, pressing a secret button and marched to a hidden passage all the way to his personal chambers.

"Wow. I didn't know you really have passages like that."

"Yes, we do." Neero impatiently responded as he ignored her amazement and suddenly tore her dress.

"Why do you need to damage all my dresses? Aaahh…"

Neero bit her sensually to keep her mouth from blabbering, laying their bodies over the bed. "You should be punished, you know?" 

Mia was elated by his gentle touch. "W...What?"

"You withheld your plan from me." Neero said in a husky voice while taking off his clothes. He's not really hurt by the smart idea but was grateful for it.

"Oh." Mia bit her lips at the sexy sight. Her eyes were smiling as the man slowly approached her again.

Neero caressed her legs and pulled them towards him. Mia gasped and shuddered as her husband ravished her for two wild rounds later that morning.

Thankfully, there were no other civilians on that certain wing except for the First Prince's guards, who were all flushed after hearing their love-making.

"No. More." Mia pleaded and smacked Neero's chest.

"Alright. Alright. Let's clean up." Neero chuckled and brought her up to his arms, leading them to the washroom.

-------

"Dinah."

"Your majesty." The duchess paid respect to the Queen as the latter approached her.

"Who is that woman?" Queen Laura discreetly asked, whispering. She knows that the maiden of Salem was legally adopted and not her blood daughter. Unless…

"Is she really your daughter?" The Queen inquired more, maintaining her elegant expression.

"Yes, she is. I found her, your majesty." Duchess Dinah replied politely, bowing her head in a low angle. She secretly smiled and waited for the Queen's reaction.