35. The Summit (2)

"Tom, I'm gonna step out for a while. Do you need anything?"

"I'm good." Thomas replied while playing video games in the living room. He was very focused and didn't look at his sister.

The siblings are staying at the Mudhish Grand Hotel because they're not yet comfortable at the Shechem Villa.

"Alright. Just ring the phone if you want room service." Mia uttered while fixing her heels.

"You know the curfew." The younger sibling jested.

Mia rolled her eyes inwardly and went for the door. She needed to go out for a sudden photoshoot job for the Elle Stones Company.

Trish Vene-Zimmer, her big boss, assigned her the special assignment since she's already in the Middle-east continent. Aside from saving some costs, the photoshoot timeline will be shortened and will be efficient for all.

"Here you are. Room 631." Mia whispered and knocked. The professional team should be waiting for her inside.

"Hello gorgeous!" Ziv greeted and widely opened the door.

"Hi. You're here!" Mia scanned the room and saw Milda, Trish, Natalia and even Leah. The whole gang was there.

"Hi President Trish." Mia greeted sheepishly and looked over Natalia. The soon-to-be mother has a bigger tummy now.

Natalia is definitely glowing. She patiently let a few people touch her stomach and greet her baby.

Mia subconsciously touched her belly, too. "Hi there little fella."

While preparing for the photoshoot, the people in the room chatted at the same time.

"What's the theme for the shoot?" Mia casually asked Leah. The contract for the shoot hasn't been sent to her yet so she has no idea.

The assistant glanced nervously at Trish and Natalia. Gratefully before she could open her mouth, another person beated her.

"It will be wedding snapshots advertising the collaborative spring collection of Elle Stones and The Belle Shop." Trish coolly explained. She's the only one who can talk with a straight face.

Then a black box was given to her. Mia opened it and was surprised to see the crown jewelry which she modeled several months ago.

But this was given to the Queen, as far as one could remember.

"Is this a second piece?" Mia was puzzled.

"No. That's the original." Trish replied without batting an eyelash.

"Alright. Let's start fitting!" Ziv changed the topic with enthusiasm.

Mia didn't ask for more to their relief. She then stood up to try the whole Ziv-tailored wardrobe.

-------

Meanwhile at the palace…

The summit started an hour ago. Various agendas were lined up. The Crown Prince selection was one of those.

"That's why, we're recommending that only noble bloods should hold an office." Officer Mede suggested.

The young nobles are not agreeing to it. The foreign guests have different opinions too.

"Chairman Gates, what do you think?" An official turned to the aloof businessman, who was seated beside the First Prince.

Last month, it was announced that the Gates family was one of the few candidates advancing to the next level on the monarchy selection in the Northern continent.