1-10

1. Change 

The plan for the year is spring. Spring is when the farmers are busy. Basically all their Xiaoxi Village people can go to work in the field. This is a good time to earn work points. Every household is busy. It's not easy to make friends, no one stops.

Today the weather is very hot, and everybody was busy planting, Bacillus walking on the road far off to see someone inside busy in the field, quickly speed up the pace, "Mom and Dad, Brother third brother, eating lunch!"

To the field, Su Yun quickly put down the things in her hand, she was still holding a cute little boy, the little boy was two or three years old, milky, "Grandpa, grandma, dad, have dinner!"

"Hey, here we are. Come!" The village chief Su Zhan is also a capable soldier. He is a veteran. He can't be in the army because he injured his leg. When he returned to the countryside, he became the village chief. With him, there are harassment outside, and Xiaoxi Village can do the same. Work as usual without being affected. Regardless of the catastrophe or turmoil in the past few years, there was peace in their village. Everyone was convinced by Su Zhan, and naturally they respected him very much.

"Everyone takes a rest, eats, and stays busy for a while. Taking advantage of the good weather these days, we hurriedly put down the seedlings, don't delay the spring ploughing!" Su Zhan knew that everyone was tired, and his daughter brought food. , He let everyone rest and replenish their energy!

"Hey, the village chief, your Su Yun is getting more and more sensible." Most people in this rural area are patriarchs. Girls have to learn to work early. After he got off the ground, Su Yun could still stand there so white and tender. Although he was wearing coarse clothes, her appearance was envious!

"My family Duoduo has always been very sensible. See if this doesn't give us food?" Su Zhan was also happy to hear someone praise his daughter!

He has four children, just such a daughter, and she is the youngest, so he loves her very much! He knows that some people think he spoiled his daughter, and the daughter is not so squeamish as the baby in the village, but he is just such a daughter, and there is so much labor in the family that he is reluctant to let his daughter go to work!

"Dad, let's eat first!" Su Yun was a little embarrassed to see Su Zhan boasting so much. She is sensible now, but she was really ignorant before!

"Eh, what did Duoduo make for my father today?" Su Zhan didn't say anything when he saw his daughter embarrassed. Since my daughter accidentally fell into the water last time, her whole person has changed. She didn't know how to do anything before. Now she started to learn and did a good job. Su Zhan felt distressed when her daughter came over sweating profusely. The good meal tells us to go back and eat. Are you taking so many things alone? Don't take it next time, let's go back and eat it ourselves!"

"What are you talking about? The delay in going back and forth!" Yang Liu looked at him very helpless for her husband to love her daughter so much. She had a daughter in her thirties. She also loved her, but she was so arrogantly indulged by her husband and a few sons before. She didn't want her daughter to change back again!

How can the children in this village not do something? How can I find my husband's house then?

"Dad, Mom is right, I can still handle this, not to mention the sister-in-law to help me! Let's eat quickly, have a rest after dinner, I will make some mung bean soup for you, and go to the summer heat. "It's only Su Yun's family that can make soup with mung beans so luxuriously. The mung beans in other people's houses have to be planted. Who is willing to eat it?"

"Okay!" Seeing that his daughter is so sensible, Su Zhan feels distressed and pleased. He has had such a daughter in his life. The three skin monkeys in front are very annoying, but the daughter is cute and well-behaved. Take a look, and you know that they will be given food!

"I said Duoduo, your craftsmanship is getting better and better recently, and you are almost catching up with your sister-in-law." Su Ming's words are true. His wife Liu Yumei's craftsmanship is pretty good, but you can see Su Yun's craftsmanship is getting better and better, and he is also quite surprised.

"Big brother is right, Duo Duo, you suddenly become so diligent, and I am a little uncomfortable." Su Yun basically doesn't cook at home, and the family is full of hands and spoiled so much. The third brother Su Qian also love my sister very much, how can he let her cook? If this is left before, they are busy in the ground, and Su Yun is playing at home. Where can they still cook like this?

This unscientific!

"Third brother, isn't it okay for me to be hardworking? You didn't always say that I was lazy and didn't know how to do anything?" Su Yun knew that Su Qian was just talking, but in fact he still loved her very much.

"You suddenly become so diligent, don't I feel uncomfortable? You really did it, not your sister-in-law?" Su Qian was very suspicious. I have become more diligent in cooking, and my family thought that the other party was stimulated by something!

"It's really Duo Duo made it by himself. I will help you by the side. You can eat it quickly. You can finish eating early and take a break. There is still so much work. You have been really working hard these days." How do you like Su Yun, she is from the city, and the family loves her too, but she does all the work that should be done.

She was very capable, and naturally she couldn't get used to how Su Yun used to be so lazy and doing nothing, but the Su family loved her a lot, and didn't say anything, it's even harder for her to be a daughter-in-law.

Fortunately, Su Yun has changed since she woke up after falling into the water last time. Recently, she has been very diligent. Liu Yumei was surprised to see it before, and she has become used to it these days.

"Sister-in-law helped me a lot just now, if it weren't for the sister-in-law, I wouldn't be able to do it well." Su Yun has always known that the sister-in-law Liu Yumei doesn't like her very much, of course because she was too squeamish before. Now that she has improved, Liu Yumei's attitude towards her has improved a lot, and Su Yun is also happy to comment on this situation.

Since she was the only daughter of the family in her previous life, she was indeed more squeamish and could not do anything. The three older brothers above love her, and their parents love her. Give her the best of everything, so that she can develop a temperament that does not know the world, and suffer a lot of losses.

By all accounts, in this village, the conditions of their family are already very good.

Su's father was a wounded veteran and received a subsidy of over a hundred yuan each month. His mother, Yang Liu, was a diligent and gave birth to three sons in a row.

The eldest son was in good time and was admitted to university. He had graduated and assigned jobs before the revolution came. Su's father was afraid of his accident, so he asked him to return to work locally. Now he is also a leader. His wife, Liu Yumei, works in a supply and marketing agency. Both husband and wife are now registered in the city, have a fixed salary, and have only one child. They have a very good life.

The second son served as a soldier in the army and rarely came back. He is now a company commander and he is not married yet, but his future is not bad.

The third child is Su Qian. At the age of nineteen, he is easily influenced by others when he is impulsive. Su Qian didn't make any trouble before that. After he was known by Su Zhan, he simply refused to let him go to school. Now he is doing farm work at home!