221-230

Chapter 221 Elm Head

After receiving Su Qian's call for help, of course Su Yun wanted to help, "Yes, Mom and Dad, you should solve the second brother's problem first! The third brother comes back often anyway, so it's convenient to see each other at that time. I come back once, and sometimes I don't come back. He's only on vacation for a month this time, so we really have to hurry up!"

Su Yun said that, and Yang Liu didn't bother to care about Su Qian, "That's right, take the second child first. The matter is settled. Second child, you have to eat more recently, and then people will be more energetic, and we will go to see each other after the New Year!"

This year, Yang Liu has been inquiring a lot, and she will keep it in her heart when it is good. I have to talk to Su Zhi well to see who is suitable, and who will be decided at that time.

"Mom, I'll listen to you." Compared with Su Qian's incompetence, Su Zhi was completely clueless.

Seeing him like this, Su Qian felt sympathetic, but he couldn't say it outright, lest Yangliu set the fire on him, so he had to wait for the two to persuade each other when they were alone, "I said second brother, this is Marrying a daughter-in-law is not about playing a family. You should not listen to your mother. You have to have your own ideas. You have to be clear about what you like and what you don't like. You marry a daughter-in-law yourself, not for your mother. Daughter-in-law, you are the one who will spend her whole life with her!"

Su Qian would never have said this before, he also had a girl he liked, so he wanted Su Zhi to find someone he liked too.

It's just a pity that Su Zhi didn't appreciate it, "I've been in the army all the year round, but now I'm not qualified to join the army. I also lived with my parents when I married a daughter-in-law. This person must be liked by my mother and get along well with my mother. Otherwise, I will always quarrel. Don't worry."

"Oh, I didn't tell you to find someone you don't like, I mean, you have to find someone you like." Seeing Su Zhi like this, Su Qian is worried about the other party!

His second brother is really an elm head, why don't you understand this?

As a result, Su Zhi's next sentence almost didn't make Su Qian angry, "Mom likes me as much as I like!"

"Okay, you are amazing!" After choking, Su Qian felt that he was completely worrying about him and didn't bother to care about him.

Su Yun was amused to see Su Qian's depressed appearance. He felt that Su Qian couldn't take care of his own affairs, and he also took care of Su Zhi's affairs. "Third brother, did you get shriveled in second brother's place?"

Look at Su Yun laughing In this way, Su Qian is not angry, "I am concerned about the second brother anyway, why do you still look like a good show? Are you such a sister?"

Su Yun gave Su Yun a blank look, he was also for the other party's good, why? The other party doesn't appreciate it?

"Where did I watch a good show? It's just that you don't know the second brother's temperament. He has said this before, and he has done it. He has been doing this for all these years. This temperament can't be changed. What are you anxious about? Mom will still hurt the second brother?" It won't hurt, if it's really the old sister-in-law who lives with Su Zhi, it's not a good idea.

If they respect each other like a guest, Su Yun is not sure whether Su Zhi is happy in the bottom of his heart.

So she really didn't get involved in this matter.

"Of course I know that my mother is for the second brother's good, but you don't care too much about the second brother." He was worried for the other party!