501-510

Chapter 501 Make It Clear

"Yes, she came to see me." Nodding, this is nothing to hide, since Wenzheng came to him, he must make it clear, "He not only came to me, but also said a lot to me, but I Make it clear to her, whether it is in the past or in the future, it is impossible for us!"

"So it is!" Wen Zheng had long known that his sister would not give up so easily, but Wen Zheng never thought that Wen Xin would really go to Qin Yan.

"Azheng, I've already said what I should say. If she's still obsessed, then she won't be able to blame me." Looking at the old friends, after a few moments, they have been separated for too long, and gradually, they may become unfamiliar. Bar?

"I know, Ayan, thank you. It's good to make it clear. I hope she can give up and don't become obsessed. I also hope that our family will not have an unpleasant trouble because of this." In fact, it was already unpleasant, because Wen Xin did not give up on Qin Yan, and now the two families have basically cut off communication.

Wen Zheng knew this very well in his heart, and Qin Yan also understood, "Hope it!"

Anyway, he has made it clear, if Wen Xin refuses to give up, it is not something he can control.

"Well, Ayan, if you need any help in setting up a factory, come to me, we are still friends." The friendship of young people is still very cherished, and Wen Zheng didn't expect them to come this far.

After all, they used to be friends who talked about everything. The Qin family never gave up on their Wen family, and even got implicated by them.

They thought that after the storm, they would return to the past, but they never thought that fate would really make fun of people!

"I will come to you if needed, and I also hope that we are still friends." The word friend, whether it is for Wen Zheng or Qin Yan, is a very cautious word.

They are all people who have experienced betrayal and hurt, and it is not easy to have friends even now.

In fact, they cherish the feelings they once had in their hearts, but things are impermanent, people's hearts are changeable, and sometimes they are helpless.

"Well, if I have nothing to do, I'll go back first, let's get together when I'm free!" I don't know when this is free.

As long as Wen Xin doesn't give up on Qin Yan for a day, Wen Zheng may not be able to face Qin Yan calmly, right?

After all, what Wen Xin is doing is indeed not a very glorious thing.

"Okay, then I'll go back first." Although it was a pity, Qin Yan didn't have much nostalgia.

Everyone has their own choices and will experience many things. They are not the hot-blooded teenagers they used to be, and they trust each other very much.

Today, they have all moved forward with a heavy burden, and they have carried too many things on their backs, and they are no longer pure, and it is naturally impossible for the former friendship to return to the past.

However, there is still some regret in my heart.

When he got home, Qin Yan was in a bad mood at first, but when he saw the happy smiles of his wife and son, he immediately laughed, "Xiaoyi, Dad, let's play with you, shall we hide and seek?"

"Okay . Good!" It would be better to have someone to play with him, Qin Yi is still young, just when he needs company, the little guy now has every younger brother and sister, so he can only play with adults, "Dad, come after me. Ah! Hehe..." The yard was full of laughter, their family and He Meimei, Su Yun watched the father and son having a good time, and didn't ask any more questions, let alone say more.