81-90

Chapter 81 Helping with Cooking

"Okay, let's eat!" Su Qian came today, and Su Yun specially bought some meat. This meat was still the ticket she usually saved, and she bought it all when Su Qian came.

"I made a plate of braised pork, fried a stewed eggplant, and a loofah soup. It was enough for the two of us."

"Duo Duo, your craft is really getting better and better. I haven't eaten your cooking for a long time, I want to eat more!" It's rare to come back to eat something fresh, Su Qian was not polite, and ate with big mouthfuls. Su Yun saw that Su Qian was so eager to eat, and she was really worried, "Slow down, you didn't eat enough on the train? Didn't I bring you some food before?"

"Those are all divided up, and they watch all the time. You don't know Duo Duo about my food. Every time you bring me something to eat, I can't eat much." Su Qian was angry when he said that, but he also thought of one thing, "Yes, there is something. I want to discuss the matter with you."

"You said."

"My colleagues saw that your cooking is so delicious, and some of them discussed with me. They wanted to give you food and meat stamps so that you could help you cook and bring them on the train. Do you think it?" This is also Su Qian can't stand it anymore. Every time Su Yun cooks something for him, he can't eat a few bites himself. Those people robbed him. He was also very worried, okay. ?

This is what his sister made for him and fed him. What happened?

Those people are cheaper!

"It's okay, it's not a big deal, I just need to do more." Seeing Su Qian's relationship with those colleagues is good, Su Yun is also relieved.

"That's fine. You can help with cooking. You can use more tickets for yourself. These people are bachelors, and no one cooks them. Usually they are solved on the train. You also know that the things on the train taste like that. Don't be polite, Duoduo." I took out a lot of tickets, food and meat tickets, and all kinds of tickets. "They have too many tickets, and you can't use them up. Don't save them. Just watch and do it. It's been."

This matter has been mentioned for a long time, but Su Qian couldn't bear the hard work of his sister, and never said it. If it weren't for it, Su Qian didn't want to talk to Su Yun, "Of course, if you feel tired, they are used to eating often anyway, and they won't die of starvation."

He just thinks about what he eats in his hands, the big deal is that he hides a little bit, and occasionally divides points, nothing else!

"It's okay, Brother, it's just a little bit more work, it's okay. And so many tickets, we make it. By the way, why are there bicycle tickets in there? I'll help make some food. , It's not great, right?"

"What's wrong? They have too many tickets, so they don't need to be used. Just hold them for you. You come to work in the county now. It's good and convenient to buy a bicycle. It's just right for us. If you don't have a home, it's appropriate to buy it." Su Qian could not bear the hard work of his sister, so naturally he did not take less things.

Anyway, many of those people go to work earlier than him, and they have more tickets in their hands, so they don't care about these two.

"But bicycles are hundreds, I don't have any money in my hands." The feeling of empty pocket is still not good, so Su Yun felt that he had to find a way to earn more!

"Ahem, don't buy it first." They are all working people, and they are certainly not embarrassed to go home and ask their parents for it. The two can only save it slowly.