521-530

Chapter 521 Entrepreneurship

"Clothing is indeed very popular now. Before, everyone was restricted and could only wear those few colors. Now, regardless of these, everyone wants to buy good-looking clothes. The second sister-in-law used to work in a textile factory, and she also understands these and makes clothes. It's not bad, if you really do clothing, it's also a good choice." Qin Yan has started his own business and has tasted the benefits, of course he knows the benefits of doing business.

"I told the second sister-in-law like this before, but she has some concerns." Many people are like this. How many of them have the courage to quit their jobs and do it themselves?

What's more, many people are still not optimistic about doing business. After all, they have just experienced the disaster, and many people are still a little scared. I also feel that doing this makes people lose face, it is speculative, and it is not decent to work in the unit.

Yang Ling thought the same way, and Su Yun didn't say much.

"The clothing industry is indeed very promising, and the prospects are also good, but I didn't do it, and I didn't have that much energy. But if the second sister-in-law wants to, we can contribute funds, ask her to do it, and pay her wages regularly. What do you think? How's it going?" This is also a good cake, Qin Yan didn't make it before, that's because he has other plans, but no one thinks that there is less money.

"I can mention this to the second sister-in-law, maybe she is willing!" Of course Su Yun would be happy to help her relatives.

What's more, her relationship with Yang Ling was already very good, and she also hoped that Yang Ling could live well.

"Then you can write to her and tell us what we think. At this stage, the stall need not be so big. You can let her make the clothes, and then we will be responsible for the sales." Yang Ling has a big belly, sure It's not easy to show her face, and she's probably embarrassed.

Qin Yan also expected this, so he didn't mention it, "If she is willing to do it, I will find some clothing design books and send it to her, so that she can learn more, and she can design directly in the future, we will let you do it. Can."

"Second sister-in-law is very beautiful in making clothes, and she also has her own ideas. If there is a special book to guide her, she can definitely make more beautiful clothes." Yang Ling used to make clothes for Qin Yi, whether it was quality or handmade style. They are all excellent. Su Yun, a person who has lived for two lifetimes, can't fault her. She really thinks that Yang Ling has this talent and doesn't want to waste it.

"I know the second sister-in-law's craftsmanship. It's not good to waste it like this. Let's ask first! Let's see what she means." It's also a good business.

But it's fine if Yang Ling refuses. Qin Yan is not a person who wants to cause trouble. He is willing to do so because of Su Yun's face.

"Then I'll call the second sister-in-law. It's quicker and easier to communicate with." Yang Ling is in the army, so it's more convenient to answer the phone. Although the phone bill is more expensive, Su Yun thinks it's worth it.

"You, what's the hurry? Before you tell the second sister-in-law about this, you must make a good plan for the future. You have to make it clear to her about how to do it, so that the second sister-in-law has the bottom line." Su Yun, Qin Yan really didn't know that Su Yun was also impatient.

"Okay, it's up to me to do this! You are busy with your own affairs." Anyway, she has nothing to do right now. She usually attends classes and studies hard. Su Yun doesn't want to cause trouble to Qin Yan.