61-70

Chapter 61 tasting

Knowing that he made it difficult for a good sister to do, Yang Liu sighed at home and regretted agreeing to it.

Su Yun saw that Yangliu was uncomfortable, so she could only come to persuade him, "Mom, don't worry, the third brother doesn't like people, we can't help it, this is also the two people have no fate."

Su Yun guessed that Su Qian didn't like it before. The fact is true, but she is not easy to say.

"I know, he doesn't like it, but there is nothing he can do, but your Aunt Zhang is like that, I am afraid that I am a little bit blamed in my heart." The other party is also a good sister she has been married for many years, and Yang Liu still cherishes this feeling very much.

"Aunt Zhang and your good sister for so many years, how can you blame you for this? Mom, don't think about it, she may be a little bit short. Our third brother is so good now, and the girl may be attracted to it, let's But I didn't care about it, and I felt uncomfortable. I'll be fine after a few days. "It's the same thing, but sometimes it's troublesome for people to get rid of the horns.

"Hey, I actually think that girl is also pretty good, but she's a bit shy, Aqian is a lively, maybe she doesn't like it very much." Yang Liu didn't hide it in front of his daughter.

To be honest, Su Yun was amused for a while, "This is not right, the third brother is so good now, you can be very picky! I heard that Aunt Zhang's niece is also picky, so she is only allowed to pick others, and no others are allowed to pick her. It doesn't make sense, right?"

"What do you say, kid?"

"Do you think what I said is wrong, mom?"

What this said...

Yang Liu couldn't laugh or cry, "Well, you girl, that's it. After that, don't spread it out. You don't want to affect the girl's reputation at the time, you know?"

"I know, Mom, I went out." Su Yun was thinking about the matter, so he hid the things and went out, and Yangliu didn't. I thought about it,

let her go, "Come back early." "I know." I hid all the dishes I left yesterday, as well as food. Su Yun went directly to the mountain to find Qin Yan. This is what he said earlier, Qin. Yan happened to be there, and seeing Su Yun really come, Qin Yan suddenly didn't know what to say.

"Brother Qin, I gave this to someone who helped others yesterday to be happy."

"Well, I heard some dishes are made by you. I will try it."

"Hey, the first time I make banquet noodles, I will fry it ." I had a few small dishes." After all, she was a little younger. Although Li Meilian trusted her, others still had some worries. But Su Yun's frying a few small dishes is pretty good, they are better than the big dishes, and many people will ask her in the future!

This is also an income, and Su Yun thinks it's pretty good.

"They said your stir-fried dishes are delicious. Let me try. Which one is yours?"

"This bamboo shoot is, and so is this bean."

"I'll try it, um, it's delicious." Qin Yan knew It was too polite. Su Yun didn't like it, and the two gradually became familiar with each other, so they didn't say much about those things.

Anyway, if Su Yun feeds him, he will return it, and they are both teachers and friends now.

"Is it really delicious?" Su Yun still trusts his craft, but who is Qin Yan?